Jaemin - I would love to

A/N: Re upload since the last one dissapeared.
____________________________

I plugged my headphones in as I casually made my way to school, occasionally bobbing my head to the calming melody.

I was a regular student. I didn't really like school, I had average grades and a few close friends.

I entered the school and walked through the halls, periodically receiving polite smiles and hellos from classmates and dirty glares from girls who were notorious for scowling at anyone they didn't like.

Just as I was about to reach my locker, I suddenly heard a bunch of girls screaming. Without even having to look, I knew exactly what was happening.

It was none other than 'the' group of boys: Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck and Jaemin, who call themselves 'The Dreamies'. They also happen to be the most popular guys in school.

Almost every girl in school was fangirling and simping over them. Everyone except me. I was unbothered and uninterested, if anything I found it rather sickening. Besides, I couldn't be bothered to deal with all the scandalous drama caused by awfully jealous girls.

But I would be lying if I said I didn't find them handsome and even more so if I said I didn't have a crush on Jaemin. I mean who wouldn't. He was sweet, kind, funny and respectful. But I knew I didn't stand a chance with him seeing as nearly everyone had a crush on him.

As I was heading to my locked, I briefly glanced at them and for a split second, Jaemin and I made eye contact, which I quickly broke.

Upon opening my locker, a small piece of parchment fell out and onto the floor. I picked it up and examined it, then proceeded to read what was written in neat handwriting

"Your eyes light up the sky. I want to look into them everyday"

- jm -

Whilst reading this, my eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. I know it's one of those cheesy pick-up lines but somehow, it still managed to make my heart flutter.

I've never really recieved any complements like this from people before so I coulnd't help but feel butterflies in my stomach.

Many questions came swarming into my head. Who put this here? Who is jm? Was it really meant for me? Is it a he? Or maybe a she?

I stood there flabbergasted, lost in my chain of thoughts, until the bell rang, signalling that class was about to start. I quickly folded the parchment and placed it neatly in my bag, then headed off to class.

-

Throughout the whole week, I received notes like these, all with different pick-up lines, that never failed to make my heart flutter, such as,

"Your eyes are like the ocean; I could swim in them all day".

"When I look in your eyes, I see a very kind soul."

Each note I recieved left me smiling on the spot. But little did I know that someone was watching me, pleased with my reaction. But one faithful day, I received a note that made my heart momentarily stop.

"Meet me on the rooftop at 3 pm
It's time you know who i am"

-jm-

Surprisingly, the rest of the day passed by rather rapidly, although, I wasn't really paying much attention in class since I was eager to finally meet the person who brightened up my days.

As the last bell rang, signalling the end of the day, I quickly rushed out of the classroom and made my way to the rooftop.

I was a bundle of nerves, yet very excited at the same time. Reaching the rooftop door, I hesitated for a moment before finally gathering up the courage to open it.

My heart was racing as I finally unlocked it, my eyes falling upon what seemed to be a rather tall boy, sitting alone on a bench, his back facing me.

I slowly approached him until he noticed my presence and spoke

"You came" he said, sounding very delighted.

That voice. Its so familiar. I thought.

Suddenly, he turned his face towards me and I felt my heart stop for the second time today. It was none other than Na Jaemin.

So i-it was y-you ? I questioned extremely shocked.

"Yes, and I see you liked them, didn't you?" He said as he stood up, facing me while grinning at me.

I blushed, extremely flustered but responded.
"W-well I-I found them c-cute actually."

He chuckled in response.
"As you probably guessed by now that I really like you. I don't know when it started but you're just different to everyone else. You're kind, smart, funny and you're not like every  other girl who basically faints every time they see me" He laughed.

A bright shade of pink appeared on my cheeks. I felt as if a wave of euphoria had hit me, like I was on cloud 9.

"I l-like you too" I said shyly.

Jaemin beamed at me and I could see the sparkle in his eyes. He took a step closer to me and we both started to lean in until our noses were bearly touching.

With our lips inches apart, Jaemin finally closed the gap and I felt like fireworks had erupted inside me. The kiss was slow but sweet. It was full of love, both of us pouring our love into it.

As soon as we parted, he rested his forehead against mine as he asked

"Y/n, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to"

____________________________________

longer one than usual.
Hope you like it :)