Donghyuck - bully

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Ugh my stupid alarm, ugh I hate everything why do I even have to go to school ugh.
I threw my alarm clock on the floor and hid my head under the pillow

If you didn't already know I hate school l, I have no friends and I get bullied, why? I don't even know

Eventually, after a lot of whining, I finally got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

After getting dressed and eating an apple,
I left for school

I admired the busy streets as I made my way to school.

As I arrived in front of the gates I stopped, took a deep breath and said to myself

"here goes nothing"

I hurried into school trying my best to avoid HIM. As I reached my locker, and got out my books, my locker was slammed shut and someone had pushed me against it . Without even looking up I already knew it was, Donghyuck, also known as my bully.

As I looked up, he snickered

"Oh look who it is, it's little baby y/n!"
And made a crying face.

This is what usually happened so I was used to this, but deep down, it did hurt because some part of me liked Donghyuck.

He was nice to everyone. Everyone except me.

He let go of me and knocked all the books out of my hands and then left .

*timeskip to lunch*

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down and began eating my lunch, then in walked in Donghyuck with his friends.

I ignored him and focused on my food. Him and his friends were being stupid and fooling around while holding trays of food, so when someone bumped into Donghyuck, his food was knocked out of his hands and landed on me.

He stood there looking shocked for a moment while everyone else laughed.

At this point I couldn't take it anymore and shouted at him

"WHAT HAVE I EVER DONT TO YOU ????
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

and with that I stormed out to clean up .

*Donghyuck POV*

Shit, i messed up. I didn't mean for it to spill on her.
She stormed out and the guilt was eating me up. She was right tho, so I quickly left to try and find her

*Time skip*

*Y/n pov*

After cleaning up, I ran to the rooftop to cool down, not wanting to talk to anyone. When I got there, I immediately started sobbing.

Why me? What did I ever do?

Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me, but I didn't even bother looking who it was.

Then a voice spoke

"I am so sorry, I s-swear I didn't mean to spill it on you."

I scoffed

"Yeah right, whatever"

He then came next to me and said

"Look, I am so sorry for everything and the way I treated you, I only did it to get your attention cause well, I l-like you, a lot actually, but I am so sorry"

"What a pathetic excuse to bully someone"

"I know, I know and I'm sorry"

"Ok I forgive you I guess"

"Thank you so much, Y/n can I date you to show you that I can be boyfriend material and I will treat you right"
He said with a sincere smile

"Ok I will give you a chance, mess up and you're dead."

He laughed and said
"I won't let you down"

□the end□
______________________________________

Not sure how I feel about this one lol.

I am so not ready for tomorrow. Nct 2020 😃