Chenle - Lovesick

Hello :)
This one is based on a true story of my experience with this a few years ago. I have changed a few aspects but a lot of it is exactly how it was.
Soo enjoy :)
_____________________________________

Chenle. Was the boy whom I was so madly in love with. I was obsessed with him. From the first time my eyes fell upon him, I fell for him.

It was the beginning of the school year. I had just transferred schools since the previous one was disastrous. I was in the bureau registering and in he came, wearing the same previous school uniform as mine. We made eye contact and I immediately felt something towards him.

He was the most handsome boy I'd ever laid my eyes on. He had a perfectly sculpted face and a defined jawline which was so sharp. His dark, sparkling eyes were as deep as the ocean and his slightly tinted lips, which often held a smirk, looked so delicate and kissable. The mob of jet black locks sitting messily on his head looked so soft and fluffy. His attire was always casual yet he looked so good.

At first, what I felt towards him was attraction but gradually, I started to notice him more and the next thing I knew, I was madly in love with him.

Naturally, you would think that every girl at school would be head over heels for him... Well, that's not the case.

Yes, he was handsome and anyone would be blind to deny it, but it was his personality that didn't appeal to them.

He was a rebel, but not the cool type. He was rude and arrogant to most people, including teachers. He was a bad student and never took school seriously. As well as being disrespectful to all teachers, he would say nasty things to others, even if it was unintentional, he still had no remorse.

However, he could be decent at times and relatively friendly, but people couldn't look past the fact that he was insufferable. They didn't necessarily hate him, but they just found him immature.

The school was new and had just opened so hardly any students attended it, meaning that I saw him a lot. All of us grew to know each other well and we all hung out since we saw each other daily.

He was in a different class since he was a year older than me but regardless, I saw him all the time, along with everyone else.

A boy named Jisung was his best friend and they were partners in crime... literally. Both were trouble makers and basically class clowns. They were quite similar but unlike Chenle, Jisung was respectful and much more tolerable. 

But all I could ever think about was Chenle. Everything about him drove me insane. Even the smallest interactions we had, whether it was eye contact, a short conversation or the slightest bit of skinship, were enough to make my heart do flips. I took every little thing he did or said to me, big or small as a sign that he could feel the same. Or I hoped at least.

-Classes were about to start shortly and I was in the classroom, getting my books out while chatting with my friends.

Then in came a running Chenle, as that was something he regularly did and he was looking good as usual

Seeing him caused my heart to start racing, resulting in me getting excited and all giddy inside.

He approached me and looked at the textbook that I had placed on my desk and scanned it lazily before putting it back down.

"Princess Y/n." he blurted out of nowhere, his tone was bland yet he had a foolish look on his face. I internally screamed nonetheless while trying to hide the creeping blush that arose on my cheeks.-

To most people, this was evident flirting, but he wasn't the kind to flirt. He was too childish to flirt and everyone knew that. Maybe occasionally he would be a tease but he never really appeared that interested in girls.