Jisung - Always

Hello, please excuse my disappearance, my brain has temporarily stopped working and was unable to form a single sentence for this or my actually studies for that matter- 😢👍
So here's a shit imagine to keep this going
____________________________________

My life was dull, there was nothing special about it, let alone exciting.

I did the same shit every day- eat, sleep, school, repeat. It was truly bland and I was sick of it.

It didn't help that I had family issues and unsupportive parents who couldn't understand what was wrong with me.

I simply wasn't happy but they just called me ungrateful for what I have, and maybe they were right. I knew that I should be grateful for all I have and that there are people who have it far worse than I do, but that didn't alter the fact that I wasn't happy- I couldn't help it, and it wasn't my fault.

My social life wasn't any better, I had barely any friends if any for that matter. They were just all too toxic, they said that we'd be friends forever and all that shit, but nothing lasts forever, so if any of them moved away, they'd stay in contact for maybe a few weeks, a month max before they'd just forget about me.

Naturally, I was lonely, always standing alone when dealing with my problems and suffering.

It pained me to watch groups of friends walk by, laughing and smiling with each other, while I stood in the shadows, merely strolling by looking like a lonely outcast.

This applied to relationships too, seeing almost everyone I knew with a significant other, all happy and bubbly while I rot alone. I never wanted to crave to be in a relationship so badly but I couldn't help it, seeing how happy everyone else was.

I was alone, my life was dull and I was lonely, I was lost and I was done- that all changed when I met him.

It was as if the heavens sent an angel to bring colour back into my life, to bring me the happiness that I was forever longing for.

His name was Park Jisung and he was an angel in disguise.

We met by coincidence, one rainy day when I was sitting on a lonely bench in the park, drenched by the heavy rain that didn't seem to stop but I didn't care enough to find shelter.

I had just had an argument with my parents which quickly escalated into a screaming match, leading me to leave.

I felt so alone and lost when suddenly, a tall figure appeared beside me, who came out of nowhere.

And when my eyes fell upon him, it felt as if all my worries and anger had just washed away.

Not only was he gorgeous with his soft, fluffy brown hair and his dark chocolate eyes, but his aura was so pure and it made my heart flutter.

That day, we got to know each other and we've been inseparable ever since.

Turns out he went to my school and I had no idea how I hadn't noticed an angel like him before, but at least I did now.

We hung out all the time, went to theme parks, played games, and had sleepovers, we did everything best friends would do because that's what we were- best friends.

Gradually, I started to fall for the boy, and the next thing I knew, I was in love with him.

He was just so perfect, everything about him was mesmerising and it pained me knowing that it wasn't mutual- but like always, I was wrong.

I was ecstatic the day he told me he reciprocated my feelings, then he asked me to be his girlfriend. Knowing that he loved me was a feeling too amazing to put into words.

From there on, it only got better, we did everything we previously did and more, like couple stuff and I finally felt what it was like to have a lover and what I was missing.

Knowing I had him by my side was enough for all my sadness to fade and worries to vanish. It was enough to see the world from a whole new perspective and what once felt gloomy and grey became cheerful and colourful.

I never wanted to lose him, I wanted him to forever stay by my side.

"Jisung?"

"Yes, princess"

"Promise me you'll stay with me" He smiled and pulled me closer to him before whispering into my hair

"Always"

____________________________________

Ik this is complete shit also because I hadn't had much time to write it but I'm thinking of new ideas so bare with me 😩