Jeno - Make a wish pt.2

Can't believe it's already July 😳
_____________________________________

T/W: mention of suicide!

"Heyy bestie," Jolting in surprise, I screamed and picked up a stick, throwing it at the source of the voice out of reflex.

"Who are you?" I questioned, picking up a second stick and pointing it towards the figure in a threatening manner.

"Okay, first of all, oww, and second, I'm the spirit of your present," Oh great another one of- wait- not me again.

It was me again, or a replica of me, much like the past spirit, but unlike the previous one, this version had a much more modern attire.

I was wearing a black top paired with blue denim shorts and a pair of black converse to complement it. I had black and blonde hair that was short and sleek and my makeup was natural. Ngl, I looked cute.

"Okay...?" I stated in a questioning manner.

"Sis, I've come to show you the events of the present day if you wished you'd never met him." I rolled my eyes, not even the slightest bit bothered to see what she had in store for me.

"No thanks." I turned to walk away but the spirit appeared in front of me, making me jump in surprise for the second time within 5 minutes.

"Na-ah bitch, you're coming with me. Trust me, you'll thank me later." And with that, a pop was heard and I found myself in a familiar house. It was Jeno's parents' house.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion which spirit me noticed.

"This is the present-day had you and Jeno not met," She pointed towards the door and as if on cue, the boy I spent years with, also known as Jeno, entered the living room and slumped on a sofa. But he wasn't alone...

He was accompanied by a girl, not just any girl, more specifically one I loathed with all my heart, Hannah.

"That bitch" I cursed under my breath at the sight of that clown which the spirit heard and said.

"I'm getting the feeling that you don't like that pink cockroach," I snorted instinctively before glaring at her.

"Yeah, no shit."

"Woah, chill sis, I mean, you ain't wrong tho, but look at them, how do you feel seeing them together?" In all honesty, I felt enraged, burning with jealousy and I had a sudden and huge urge to beat the shit out of her but alas, I was merely a ghost to her.

You see, Hannah and I weren't the best of friends, in fact, we were mortal enemies. We hated each other so much that anyone who knew us would keep the two of us as far away as possible from each other. The reason behind this? Jealousy... From her part obviously.

Jeno and the bitch were laying on the sofa, in each other's arms, giggling and laughing in sync. Their fingers were intertwined and she was clinging to him like a koala.

The Jeno I knew hated excessive clingy behaviour and hated Hannah herself, so this sight was confusing, to say the least.

I felt my heart momentarily shatter seeing him smile at her the way he smiled at me, with so much love and adoration. Sadly, this was my doing.

I watched the sight before me with fiery eyes and I could feel the anger bubbling up inside me. Oh, how I wished I could kill her.

"This right here is what would be happening if you'd never met Jeno. He would be with her and he would only see you from afar at school and he would hate you." My once fiery eyes that were glued on the couple, became sad and broken. I didn't know what I was thinking when I said that.