|2| Mr Assman?

Nermana's POV

Nermana's POV

Wentworth Academy, the most prestigious private school in America, with well disciplined students and the best education system, this is all true except the well disciplined students part, most students here don't even try in classes because either way they can always rely on their hefty trust funds.

Walking into this school, I keep my head up high and my shoulders back, my mom always told me to keep my head up high so I don't see the people beneath me trying to crawl their way up. Some girls are glaring at me, what else is new, for some reason about fifty girls in this school hate me, it's irritating but I'm used to it.

I get to my locker and take out my Ipad, "Hey," someone says from behind me. I turn around, Nyx.

"What do you want?" I ask, he's so close to my face, I can't help but feel insecure as I turn away from him.

"You," Nyx replies, motioning my chin towards his face. I gulped before looking up at him, "Don't touch me, I thought I made that clear when we broke up."

He huffed looking down at me in annoyance, "What you didn't make clear is why you broke up with me," He pokes his tongue in the corner of his mouth, "So tell me, why?"

"Stop this," I look around the hallway, people are watching, look somewhere else you nosy bitches. "Tell me, then I'll stop," he deadpans.

"When I'm ready you'll be the first person I tell," I look him in the eye awaiting a response.

"You're right, I'll keep in touch," He replies "Bye Marrissa."

"Fuck you," I say as he walks away holding up his middle finger. He knows I hate that name, petty much. Marrissa was a girl I knew that annoyed the shit out of me in middle school, always trying to get a higher score than me, shoving me and just being a bitch just because I didn't tell Dima she liked him, I did tell him, I never told her I told him because he didn't like her back.

Sighing I turn back to my locker intensely staring at the circle mirror I placed in it, I looked at my pink lips then my eyes then my nose, gosh I hate my nose, I immediately shut my locker in disgust getting out my lip gloss to apply another layer.

My gaze shifts to the freshly dyed blonde girl that refuses to answer my texts.

"Hey," Deniz smiles while hugging my arm.

"Hey Deniz," I retort back,"care to tell me why you refused to answer any of my calls or texts over the summer."

"You know how much I hate phone calls," She tells me as she turns to her locker, two lockers to my right.

"I know but you should at least make some exceptions for the love of your life," I lean on my locker staring at Deniz's way longer hair, did she get extensions?

"I will...with the love of my life," She smirks walking off with her mac book and mini bag.

I scoffed,"So you don't love me."

She looks at me, "You said it".

"Where are we going?" I ask as I aimlessly follow her.

"I don't know, I'm trying to find Lorraine, we have cheer and I'm hoping I'm not the only one that forgot to bring my uniform," She explains, looking at everyone that passes by.

I watch as many eyes are glued to her, I don't fault their wandering eyes she's so beautiful it hurts. I also notice the whispers, they're probably wondering why a goddess like her hangs out with someone like me, I also wonder why. I'm so lucky to have all my friends.

I spot Dima leaning on a guy's locker smirking, I can't see the guys face but if he's on Dima's radar I better stay clear. Hold up wasn't he just dating Tiffany, I honestly have no idea why I still get surprised by how quick he jumps in and out of relationships.

"Hey N," Lorraine exclaims waving at me. I cringe at the use of my nickname, we're not close at all but I smile at her anyways waving back, Lorraine has always acted unusual around me for a long time I thought it was because she thought I looked weird but Nalani told me she's just uncomfortable around me, but whatever

"Did you bring your cheer uniform?," Deniz asks her demeanour changing completely, she also finds Lorraine's composure around me uncomfy.

"Yeah I did, OMG did you forget 'cause Ms. Hatfield will pulverise you".

"She's gonna kill me," Deniz sighs heavily.

"Are you stupid, just don't go," I recommend. It's that simple.

"I'm cheer captain," Deniz concludes.

"So."

"So.. if she doesn't show up she's at risk of losing her captaincy, not bringing uniform is out of the question," Lorraine answers despite me not asking her to.

"Then call your mom to drop it off," I say.

"Oh, I didn't think of that, thanks," She quickly brings out her phone tapping away. She's hopeless, I'm such a good friend. My friends should worship the floor I walk under, they won't though, believe me I've asked.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

I had Economics first class which I don't completely hate. Asterin sits beside me so I can just tell the teacher won't be happy.

"My name is Mr. Assman," the teacher writes his name on the board and I immediately stiffle a laugh, I look over at Asterin and seeing his lips tightly pressed together just sets me off I begin laughing so hard that I had to take several deep breaths. I know it's stupid but I couldn't help myself.

"Stop the ruckus, unless you want to share what's so funny to the rest of the class."

I'm surprised the new econ teacher even spoke up, most of the new teachers are really chill and would brush it off.

"Why's he calling us out other people laughed with us, maybe not as loud though," Asterin whispered to me. We began laughing again and the teachers tells us to reveal the reason for our laughter.

"Your name is really funny sir," I speak up stifling my laughter.

"Haha very funny, it's German and it means 'beloved', although I guess the name didn't get the memo from the meaning," he has a deep voice and light stubble.

"Hear me out, that was pretty hot," Asterin gushes.

"Shut up, you're a father."

"But I'm right though!" He whisper screams.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

TW: Eating disorder talk

"I'm not hungry," I say as I seat at my usual seat beside Asterin.

"Okay but this orange chicken is marvellous," Divya spoons another piece into her mouth. She gives me a dwelling stare as she chews slowly.

She's right, it does look marvellous but as the Kate Moss said 'Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'.

So I sat there my stomach fiercely rumbling as I giggled conversing with my friends.

The pain will fade, it always does.

This chapter was kinda a look into her day but the next chapter is more exciting with some new appearances🤭😏, stay tuned.
And thank you so much for reading and if you like it vote and comment or whatevuh, it's huge motivation.