|3| Darius Di Fazio..

Nermana's POV

Nermana's POV

"Come home, immediately," my mom calmly commanded as I ended the call. I was at Asterin's house playing with Lavinia, it was 8pm but I just wasn't ready to go home yet, she never calls me when I'm out but then I also always makes sure she knows where I am at all times, her orders.

I picked up Nia making sure to take her favourite toy with us because she's feral without it. "I have to go, my mom called," I pouted at Asterin.

"Nooo," he lazily rolls off the couch,"I'm so tired and she likes you better than me."

He squeezes his little girls cheeks making her giggle as he lifts her up from me.

"Of course she does, I actually burp her properly," I roll my eyes waving at her then I collect my bag and umbrella.

"Bye," he waves at me as Nia starts crying, my influence.

I step into the elevator and press the ground floor button.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Asterin has been taking care of Nia since he was 16, he's 18 now and she'll be two in November. I was shocked when Asterin told us about his child, he was only fifteen.

We were almost done with freshman year and were studying for end of year exams in Divya's library.

I had spotted Asterin biting his fingernails and combing his hair through his fingers profusely.

"Are you okay?" I ask leaning closer to him so no one could hear me.

"Not really," Asterin breathed out.

"Do you want to talk, we can talk later if you like," I reassure.

"Thanks, I just need to get this of my chest," Asterin replied.

I was about to ask 'get what of your chest' but he had already stood up putting everyone's attention towards him. "I got a girl pregnant," he announced.

We all had our mouths hung open, my hand over mine.
"What do you mean?"
"Who's the girl?"
"How pregnant?"
Was spouted at Asterin.

"I just found out last week and I don't know what to do," He dropped into his seat with a defeated look.

"Have you told your parents?" Deniz asks.

"No, I'm scared of how they'll react."

"Don't be, your parents are amazing, I'm sure they'll understand," Divya counsels hugging his neck.

"And if they disown you you can just live with me," Dima says sarcastically but I'm sure he means it.

"You just want a sibling," Nalani counters.