|13| champagne and cocktails

Nermana's Pov

Nermana's Pov

And I was right.

"Betty has already prepared an outfit for you, it's in your room so get dressed," Mom stated sipping on her tea. She was in her favourite white robe that had her name, Charlotte, on the back.

The dress is gorgeous, it's a soft pink tulle material with faint flower designs, I can tell it's body fitted but flowy after the hips. I put it on after a nice relaxing bath and thankfully it fits. I almost don't want to look in the mirror but I do so anyways. I hate it. It's too fitted I can see every curve on my body and it makes me feel ill. I'm about to take it off but my mom walks in making me all the more self conscious.

"It's lovely," she states with her faint English accent. She approaches me and pushes my hair to the side as she clasps my Bulgari necklace on my neck. The necklace's cool feel bites at my skin giving me goosebumps.

"I'll send in my glam team to do your hair and makeup." She pecks my cheek and with that she left my room. She's never so affectionate I don't know whether to accept it or be wary of it. I don't look back at the mirror, it only causes me anxiety, and there is no way mom is letting me stay home. Ignorance is bliss after all.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Mattia drove us to the amphitheater Mr. Reymond was to perform at in our black Mercedes.

We got dropped off at the entrance to a velour red carpet. Immediately my mom's heel hit the concrete she was bombarded with flashing cameras and some interviewers who were escorted away by bodyguards.

As we began walking down the red carpet and interviewer loudly asked, "is it true Hearst group is venturing into electronics" Hearst group is my mom's family business, when she changed her name to Cisnero it was a huge uproar in the news. Instead of answering she just smiled and waved and I did the same when I heard my name being called for a picture.

When we finally entered the doors we were ushered up to the private boxes. I thought we would be in a box alone but I realised that wasn't the case when mom calmly said, "Ciara, Lorenzo."

They hugged and I was left with Raven and Darius. "Hey Raven," I hugged her and complimented her emerald green a line dress. I glanced at Darius to see his eyes were already planted on me.

"Hey Darius, didn't notice you there," I joke.

"Yeah right," he rolled his eyes before surveying my outfit up and down, "you don't look too bad in pink."

"Shut up Darius, you look stunning Nermana," Raven assures me.

"Don't overdo it, her ego is already big enough," he tells Raven.