|12| mission accomplished

Nermana's Pov

Nermana's Pov

"I want-no I need him so bad," Nalani whisper screams, "he's just so hot!"
She was basically whimpering over a guy she just met just because he helped catch her when she almost fell in the hallways.

"I'm not kidding, it was so magical, like I was in an actual rom-com,"she swoons. I can't fault her, Theodore Chadwick is very attractive he's got that swimmer build from being on the swim team, and he's apart of the student council, I'd know because I'm on it too.

Nalani normally wouldn't get like this but when she does it's intense. I know he'll be on her mind until they get together.

Placing my attention back to the scene in front of me I sing along to Deniz's performance of 'hit me baby one more time' she may not look it and will definitely kill us if this gets out but Deniz is an extreme Britney Spears fan and will karaoke her songs anytime, it's why she has a karaoke dedicated room in her basement.

As her performance concludes Deniz is knealing on the floor huffing and puffing with her mic held to the ground. Divya rushes to her with a mini towel and a water bottle.

"Oh yeah, I think I'll go as Christina Aguilera at 2002 VMA awards," Deniz answers Divya's question from before her performance.

"Omg yes! Especially with your new blonde hair it makes so much sense," I exclaim and Nalani and Divya agree.

"I know right! What are you guys going as," Deniz enquires.

"I'm going as a VS model and I think Divya sadly can't come," Nalani says.

"What really?" Deniz asks as we all turn to her direction,

"Yeah, I'm not sure If I'll be allowed,"Divya looks defeated, this is so upsetting she of all people deserves to go she works her ass of with school and extracurriculars. She's just too nice to argue with her parents.

"You're coming," I state surely.

"Ner, I know you're upset but let's be realistic," Divya chuckles.

"Don't worry, I know what to do," I smirk at her and continue, "start brainstorming a costume Dove."

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Mission accomplished.

Divya is coming for hallows eve all thanks to my genius brain and persuasion skills. It wasn't hard to be honest. I'm joking it was kind of hard. All I had to do was create a presentation of reasons why she should go, bring a gift of flowers and wine, present the offerings to her parents, then lastly present my case. No big deal.

Mr and Mrs Ganesh LOVE me so I knew winning them over was within my reach. I'm now off to help Divya assemble her outfit, she decided to go as Snow White to go with the fairytale theme I was going for since I decided to go as Goldilocks.