|4| does he know?

Nermana's POV

Nermana's POV

"Wait how hot is he," Nalani gushed.

"Ian Somerholder hot," I replied in a sort of daze.

"Ian Somerholder isn't even hot," Deniz eye rolled.

"Yes he is, you have no taste," Nalani shook her head.

"He has a blonde buzz," I smirked at Deniz knowing buzzes are her weakness.

"Wait he does," Deniz exclaimed.

"Ian Somerholder?" Nalani asked.

"No Darius, the new boy," I replied. We were waiting in our first class, ap physics, well Divya, Nalani and my first class.

"Stop with the boy talk, this conversation doesn't pass that one test, I forgot the name," Divya said.

"Yeah your right," Nalani huffed.

The bell rung and we said our goodbyes as Deniz left for her first class.

"Good morning class, most of you should already know my name but for those of you who don't, I'm Miss Cardiff." She announced to the class. Her neice Tory Cardiff sat up smilingly and waved resulting in Miss Cardiff rolling her eyes playfully.

The door creaked open and everyone's eyes were immediately locked on it. Darius strolled confidently into the room scanning the room when his eyes fell on me.

People were huddling to their friends to whisper about Darius of course, I knew this would happen, he's hot and new, if I didn't already know he'd be here I'd be whispering too.

"That's him," Nalani asked. But I'm sure she already gathered that.

"Yes," I replied.

"You can stay standing there, the rest of you come to the front of the class."

The whole class huffed in annoyance. Assigned seats.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

I got seated at the second row. Stupid surname, I never get to sit at the back.

"Darius, your beside Nermana." I kept my composure but my head was snout to explode. I forgot, his last name starts with D.

Divya got seated behind me, and Nalani got seated at the back. I looked back at Nalani as she did a pouty face, then at Divya we did the squiggly hands than I sat back.

I zoned out for the rest of the class until it was over. It was mostly just introductory anyways.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Where is he?" Nalani asked looking around the cafeteria.

"Yeah shouldn't you be showing him around," Dima said.