|8| that club messed me up!

Nermana's POV

Nermana's POV

We woke up from our nap and collectively decided to go to an exclusive club. I borrowed a dress from Nalani and a jacket. Dima decided to wear what he wore in the morning and we set out at 9.

I wouldn't say clubbing is my favourite thing but with the right music on the right night it can be an amazing time!

We arrive at 'myst central' at 9.15. We'd wait in the line outside the club but Dima knew people that could get us in easily. He literally knows everyone, it's baffling.

The club had a way of sucking people into its mist, before I knew it Nalani and Dima were nowhere to be found. I decided to head to the dancefloor and free myself from my thoughts. Me, two years ago would've never been able to dance so freely in a nightclub, that thought alone saddened me, I used so much of my youth stressing about everything other than actually living my life. Anxiety is the thief of joy not comparison.

I felt hands on my waist as a grinding song shook the dancefloor. Now I'm not one to brag but grinding has always been my best dancefloor move. I didn't watch all those turorials and use Dima and occasionally Asterin to practice for nothing.

I was really getting into it, and I know he was too. Then, he whispered for us to get out of here and I was brought back to reality. I was grinding on a stranger. I didn't even know exactly what he looked like. I felt gross and immediately felt like going home. And the way his whispered breath felt on my neck made me itch.

I giggled politely and said I had to use the restroom as an excuse, sorry dude but even if i wanted to, I'm underage. I didn't tell him that of course, instead I strutted out of the club and texted Nalani and Dima. NALANI LEFT ALREADY!!! Apparently she's been calling me and assumed I went home already, and if not Dima would take care of me. I saw the 10 missed calls and didnt ask any more questions, my phone was muted. But it wasn't that late, why did she leave so early?!

I should probably find Dima, I thought. After a minute calling and texting Dima I finally decided to just go look for him. I noticed and elevator on the far right and went up to the first floor. This was where the rich clubbers stayed in their booths, it overlooked the ground floor where the 'commoners' danced, aka where you stay to have a good time. A balcony overlooked the bottom floor, it was quieter here, waiters walked around with drinks that I'm sure cost more than some people's wardrobe, house even.

Someone walked past me as I overlooked the bottom floor and i swore I could remember that scent, it was a really nice scent, words could barely describe as I tried to finally see the person I noticed that they've already disappeared through the next left turn, naturally I follow the scent.

"Dima?!?" I stare at him in confusion as he does the same. He was playing poker, with four other guys.

"Darius did you lead Ner her?" Dima asked dropping his cards.

"Nah, I'm surprised she's here as well," Darius says,"hey Nermana, its nice to see you."

"Hi Darius," I reply,"what's going on here?"

"We're just playing cards," Dima clarifes. His eyes fluttered to his other   companions on the table with him, all being people I don't know.

My eyes scan across the room, its dark and mostly lit by red lights their's a large circle table in the room's corner and a mini bar in the other corner, not so surprisingly I see some mysterious white powder on a desk next to Dima.

"Can I talk to you privately, Dima," I ask doe eyed.

He follows me out the door and closes the door behind him. "What's wrong?" He stupidly asks.

"What's wrong with you!" I whisper scream lightly glaring at him,"you know not to do risky things in public spaces, do you not realise who you are?"

"I'm not anything, just a kid," Dima says unamused.

"The MAYORS KID! Not just any kid."

"So! Leave me the fuck alone, I'm just trying to live my life," he whisper screams.

"You won't have a life to live if you're exposed for this shit, it'll be straight to juvie and if not you'll atleast get kicked out of school, don't be idiotic, act like a reasonable frickin human being," I retort.

"How about you worry about your own life, you insecure, delusional ass psycho," Dima says flowing his fingers through his hair.

"The hell is that supposed to mean," I ask hurriedly.

"You're just like me, don't act like you don't know it, moving through guys like it's a sport. It's all a facade," he chuckles.

"You really think I sleep with all those guys," this time I chuckle, "of course not. Dating, for me at least, is different."

"Sleeping with all those people won't fill whatever void is in your privileged ass life, and coming for me is just pointless,"  I conclude looking him up and down before turning to leave.

Dima holds me back,"Ner, don't be mad, you know I just hate when you act so controlling, you're right though I'll be more careful." He lets me go and I leave the clubs back doors.

He's so annoying and always makes the dumbest mistakes I just feel like shaking him nonstop to fix whatever's going on up there!

"Do you want a ride?" Someone who I soon found out was actually Darius asked.

Of course I accepted his request. His car is really cool!

"Why were you in a place like that," I wanted to know even if it seemed like a type of place he'd visit.

"I wanted to play cards," he simply said turning up the music. His car was so warm my eyes shut themselves.

"Nermana, wakey wakey," he cooed quietly, "do you want anything I got myself a milkshake and fries?" he asks.

"Just an iced water," I replied with a smile. I was hungry but I knew I'd hate myself for eating so late at night.

We stopped in the car park as Darius dug into his bag. I savoured the water as my mouth was dry from just waking up.

"Are you ok?," Darius asked.

"Hmm, why."

"I heard you and your friend fighting while I was trying to sneak out quietly."

"Yeah, I'm good it was just a minor disagreement," I reassure. Wait hold up, he was worried about me. Does that mean....

Before he could say much else I ask,"do you have a crush on me?" What the hell did that club do to my brain???

"What?!" He almost chokes and coughs aloud.

"Nothing!" Im so embarrassed he must think I'm a creep.

"You definitely said something," he taunts.

"No I didn't, I just said i wanted to crush you, for eavesdropping on my conversation, I find that so rude!," I blurt out.

"Its ok, its not the first time I've had an admirer."

"What?? Anyone with half a brain would know that just cause I asked that question it doesn't mean I like you! Please drive I'm really tired!" I exclaim.

"Fine, anything for my fans."

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. What did I dooo. I barely know him and why is he so cocky about it.