|7| bloodhounds

Nermana's POV

Nermana's POV

Blinding lights, upbeat music and sultry dancing. All of which are too be expected of a Wentworth party.

I feel numb to the music and the alcahol, It doesn't feel real. I don't feel real. I need some air. I slowly walk towards the front door, quite soberly.

Outside is cool and refreshing in contrast to the almost claustrophobic indoors of Dima's house. I don't remember why he threw the party but I also couldn't care less right now.

A brooding figure aproaches me.

"Hi," I say first.

"Hey Nermana," Andre replies. I don't even have to look at him to know he has on his signature smirk.

"You look faint, are you alright?" He feels my forehead as I gaze at him in a daze. Before I could register his words my lips are on his and he immediately kisses me back passionately. I was surprised to say the least.

He's ripped away from me swiftly.

"She's so obviously drunk, get off her," I recognise the deep voice and widen my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Darius tilts my face up to meet his eyes, I pause looking into his emerald irises.

"Could you take me upstairs, I'm crashing here tonight."

He nods and begins to guide me into the house and up the stairs as I point to the direction of Dima's room.

I'm half asleep by the time I'm pressed into the soft duvet of my best friends bed. Darius smirks as he shut the door on his way out.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

I'm awoken by Dima's soft snoring and the bright sun that spills into the room. Dima's legs are on top of mine and his upper body is on my chest. I couldn't breath. Slightly panicking I throw him off me and thats how he wound up on the floor, muttering profanities at me.

"Shut up! It's not my fault you decided to suffocate me." I retort.

"You shut up! I have a headache already," he whines.

"Yeah because you probably blacked out, loser," I get up from the bed and stretch,"next time don't drink too much."

He pushes me into his bathroom and we brush our teeth together. Yes I have a toothbrush already here, I've slept over one too many times, I have some clothes left here too.  His house is the most grand in our friend group so he tends to host parties the most, also he's a party maniac, you'd think I'm bad but he's ten times worse.

"Let's go to Nalani's," I suggest.
"Why?"

"She's taking out her braids and needs help,"I put my hair in a high ponytail, it frames my face so well!

"Fine, but when I'm tired I'm done, no bullying and guilt tripping me," Dima says.

"We don't do that," I  whine. We do it every time. But he is lazy so he deserves it.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Don't pull my hair!!," Nalani screams.

"I'm trying!" Dima screams back.

"Ner you too, you've been on that braid for way too long," Nalani complains raising the TVs volume up.

"I can barely see because my eyes are blurry from my tears," I wipe viciously at my eyes but the water kept dripping.

"Was I being too hard on you, you can take a break," Nalani says concerned.

"What? what about my break?."

"No its not you nalani, this episode is just really sad," I reassure. We were currently watching bloodhounds and episode 7 really got me.

Dima starts laughing and Nalani just covers her mouth and looks away. I roll my eyes and continue helping Nalani.

It only takes an hour and a half, all thanks to me and my diligence. Nalani leaves to wash her hair and comes back out in a white bathrobe and her natural hair out. I've seen her many times without makeup but each time I'm taken aback, she looks so refreshing, I can't help wishing I was her just for one day just to experience her dainty perfection. It takes her another thirty minutes to brush her hair out and put it up in her signature puff with her edges done but it feels like nothing as we chat through it all, debriefing shit that went down at Dima's party.

Dima and Nalani are THE BEST people to debrief with, Nyx aswell before the..., they are both so brutally honest and effortlessly funny. Divya is too nice and Asterin is too empathetic about it and Deniz is barely there to experience the event that'll be debriefed.

"Omg when terry asked everyone 'what's one thing you'd like to change about yourself', I died," Nalani giggles.

"I know it was so out of nowhere," Dima screams.

"Literallyyy, and when lola said 'my tattoo' I almost fainted, it was so obvious she wanted someone to ask to see it,"I screamed aggressively hitting Nalani's shoulder.

"And no one asked!," Nalani screamed as we all laughed, occasionally hitting one another.

After our debrief, we ended up binging another kdrama because we are absolutely obsessed! and after we took an afternoon nap.