Prologue

Lee Ji Yung slids off her glasses and looks outside. The car had stopped outside a big building complex with J Y P Entertainment fonts on top.

Pfft- as fancy as always. She chuckled. If only JYP focused on the more important things rather than the interior and structure of the building.

She could see a crowd of reporters flooding the area around the car. In the front seat was Han SeoJin, her secretary, tall and stiff, sitting with the papers.

"But.... Miss Ji Yung....are you sure about this?" He asked hesistantly. Ji Yung could sense the worry in his voice and smiled. Seo Jin has been working under her since she started her own Entertainment Company. He has been by her through ups and downs, so she considered him more as a friend rather than a secretary.

"Ofcourse I am!!" She looked at him. "Seo Jin-ah you have known me for how long? Don't you know how I am?" She winked, causing the younger one to blush.

"A-Alright Miss Ji Yung." He stuttered getting out of the car and opening the back door for her.

Ji Yung gets out and walks into the crowd, her bodyguards holding them back, clearing the area for her. She walks up and stops on the so called entrance of the building.

There were flashes of cameras from everywhere and voices everywhere. The reporters seemed very eager to get answers from the young CEO.

"Shut up first you all." She raised her voice looking at the different faces but it was of no use, the voices still continued.

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!" She yelled, and what followed was the silence of the reporters. She then continued normally.

"I am here to settle some matters with Mr. Park. You will get the updates after I come out, finishing the meeting. Thank you." With this, the reporters seemed somewhat unsatisfied.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Seo Jin opens the door of the office for her and inside he sees Park Jin Young sitting on the chair. He caught sight of the CEO of PURE, and stands up from his seat immediately, "Miss Yung, Welcome, Welcome."

Ji Yung bows slightly and sits down on the chair pulled out by her secretary. He stands behind her stiff and Ji Yung looks up and gestures him to sit on the chair beside her. Hesistantly, Seo Jin sits down.

"Miss Yung-"

"Her name is Miss Lee, sir." Seo Jin interrupts him.

The older man actually wants to yell at him for this as he clearly is offended by a mere 'secretary' interrupting his words.

"Miss Lee," He starts again. "What would you like to have? Coffee? Drinks?"

"Nothing. Mr. Park. I think we are here to discuss something important and I suggest we keep it that way." She says in a stern voice which pisses off the man even more.

This bitch. Just who does she think she is.

"Alright." He manages to wipe his thoughts away.

Control yourself JinYoung. She is the only one who is ready to help you.

[POV]
Lee Ji Yung

"Mr. JinYoung Park, are you ready to do anything to save this Company."

"Yes indeed. Anything."

"Fine then. I want a partnership of this company by 70% shares. And my other employees have full control over your artists and we'll take over Stray Kids personally. I'll buy them which means they'll move into my company dorms."

"But-" He starts but is cut off by the woman's words.

"I know that as long as you get your name as the CEO of JYPE and get the money fame and power, you'll have absolutely no problem. Don't worry, PURE will take care of your needs." I replied, waving Seo Jin-ah beside me. He takes out the paperwork and puts it at the table infront of me. "Sign this up, Park and you'll be free from any financial ruin."

The older man doesn't hesitate a bit before signing the papers.