Chapter 11

Kim Ji Yung

"We're back!!!" I call out from the entrance of the living room and the members look up immediately. I sighed and sat on the couch beside Chan and Jeongin.

"So, you were quite bold there.....I was.....haha, really shocked." Chan managed to say.

I smirked.

"Yea, I thought Seungminnie is the sassiest person I know." Felix shrugged and Seungmin who was sipping on his coffee chokes on it, while I let out a chuckle.

"I'm just honest." He says as an answer. "Brutally."

"I wanna have chilly flakes." Lee Know hummed out aloud and we all give him the same 'are you kidding me' look. "What?"

"You wanna have chilly flakes?" I raised my eyebrows in disbelief while he frowned.

"Didn't i say hot garlic noodles with chilly flakes?" He looks at us puzzled.

"Hyung, you literally ate your sentence." Jeongin pointed out.

And then our conversation was interrupted by a loud sigh.

We all turn to look at Hyunjin and he looks up at us.

"What is even wrong with you- are you sick or something? You haven't said a word after the press conference." I look at him while he shakes his head.

"Someone's worrying...." Changbin whispered with a smirk and earned a glare from me.

"You do realise that I heard you?" I turned around and asked.

"That's exactly why I said that." He winked at me while I looked at him shocked as the others gave us confused faces because they couldn't hear what he had whispered a second ago.

"I'm just tired....so....." Hyunjin trailed off and drowned in his thoughts again.

"I think you should go to your room and rest a bit." Chan says as he looks at him with concerned eyes. "We will be packing up the rest of our stuff and meanwhile you can just take a nap."

"Yea.... I'll just be in my room." He says again as he stands up and we see him walking away towards his room.

"So.... where are we going?" I ask, dumbfoundedly. They were moving?!! Where?!!

"Are you serious—didn't you tell us to pack up and we're moving in somewhere? To some complex?" It was Lee Know who had spoken now, totally judging me.

"Wait, what- Ohhhhhhh!!!!" I realised. "I almost forgot!! ugh." I groaned in response as I pinpoint something. "No need to judge me so hard-" I mumbled while Minho rolled his eyes.

"Where's our bunny boy?" I asked, all confused.

"He's probably in his room, cause I haven't seen him since morning." Felix replies while playing something on the phone.

Wow that's kinda weird. I thought. Why would he be in his room when everybody's out here?

"Lovesick boy." Changbin rolled his eyes and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You know what..... I'll go see what he's doing." I got up from my seat and collected my purse and phone from the table.

I wonder what Changbin meant.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stood infront of Han's room which was on the 5th floor, and knocked on the door.

"Y-Yes!!! Who?" He answered.

"It's me,"

"Ahhh!!!! Noona!!! Please give me a second!!" He said in a somewhat panicked voice making me frown. Then for the next two minutes, I heard a lot of shuffling from the other side of the door.

Just....what is he doing inside....?

I was going to knock again but the door opened, revealing Han, his hair messy and him out of breath.

"N-Noona..... Annyeong." He beamed at me, making me look at him in awe.

"Annyeong!!" I smiled as I ruffled his hair and got inside, making him a bit shocked.

His room was weirdly messy and it made me even more suspicious. What was he doing? I repeated the question again in my head.

"I was....Noona, I was packing up.....haha." he said nervously.

"Are you hiding something?" I eyed him suspiciously.

"ME?!!! NO!! Why would I h-hide something from you?" He stuttered.

Suddenly the our conversation was interrupted by a large noise and when I turned to look at it, I found a huge cutout lying on the floor. It probably fell outside of his closet.

"What- Hannie, what- Is that Minho's cutout?!!" I asked him, with curious eyes and he gulped.

"Why are you—Why do you have Lee Know's cutout?!! In your closet?!!" I chuckled softly.

He looked at the wall behind me to avoid my questions, slightly shaking.

Okay something's definitely suspicious.

"Noona....I...."

My eyes softened as I held him by his shoulders and made him sit down on the bed, as he hung his face down. "Jisung-ah, you can tell me......" I leaned down infront of him.

As he looked up, his doe eyes were now brimming with tears. "Noona, please don't get angry on me!!!"

"What? No, ofcourse not, Jisung-ah, what's wrong?" I try to keep my voice as soft as possible, so that he would trust me.
"Jisung-ah, you call me 'noona' and so, I'm your sister, won't you tell your sister what's bothering you?" I look at him.

"N-Noona, I think.....I have fallen for Minho Hyung....."