Chapter 10

Hyunjin opens the door to his room and sighs. The past few days have been a bit rough for him, because it all happened so quickly that he couldn't even decipher the whole situation. But relief washed over him after what had happened today. He felt somewhat safe that now their managing director trusted him and she was ready to stand up for him.

The thought of it made him feel bubbly and he got inside, closing the door behind him and leaning against it.

"Hyunjin-ssi is not my type."

Those words made Hyunjin feel a bit disappointed, what had he been expecting? He asked himself, why did they feel bitter to him? Obviously it's just been two days since he had met her and he's been madly hoping for what? For her to feel the same for him?

He didn't even knew this weird feeling he felt for her....

Do I like her? No, I don't. It's probably just a crush. But even if it is, he thought, I need to get rid of it.

The words she had said, back there at the conference reminded her of those words someone had said to him years ago.

"Hwang Hyunjin, pfft, what did you think? That i would like you back? Since you confessed to me?" The girl mocks him while his eyes widened in shock.

"What....are you even saying? You're joking with me right? Why would you say that?" He laughed nervously. "I like you a lot, and you do too, right? I gave up on my dreams..... because.....I like you so much." He laughed nervously meanwhile the girl infront of him laughed harder.

"You are such a fool. You couldn't even realise why I was playing along with this stupid act? To be a part of you fame ofcourse!!! You expect me to like you back?!! What a bummer!! I was only pretending to love you because you were going to be a part of the Kpop Entertainment Industry!!! Why would I even date a nobody like you?" The girl walks past him and pushes him away.

He grips her wrist tightly, he couldn't believe it. What was she saying? Why would she.....
The grip on her wrist tightened as her laugh echoed in his ears. The girl hissed in pain and Hyunjin immediately lets go of it.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!! I'm really sorry—"

"Just stop, will you? There's no point of continuing this. Since you have refused the company's acceptance letter, I really don't think there's any reason for me to continue with this act. It was getting tiring anyway. Pretending to smile at your disgusting face."

Hyunjin froze in his place. He was so stunned by her words, he felt like someone has tore his heart apart.

"B-But, listen to me, it was....I was just trying to....The company told me to break up with you!! How could I?!! I love you—"

"Enough of your stupid confession. I hate you!!! Why don't you get it??!!!" She rolled her eyes and said in a voice laced in annoyance.

He felt his chest tighten, as his lips parted slightly, the tears were finally threatening to come out of his eyes but was hidden in the water dripping from the clouds. He didn't care about his wet clothes and his hair dripping in water, neither about the thunderstorms or the darkness of the clouds around them.

"You're lying." His voice was barely a whisper. "Tell me you are lying."

"Hah!! You know what..." She aggressively tore away the bracelet from her hands, the same bracelet with a small butterfly charm he had stayed up all night to make it for her and threw it towards him. "Hwang Hyunjin, I will never ever love you, infact, I hate you." The girl said, loud enough for him to hear it, leaving him standing there stunned as he picked up the bracelet she had thrown on the ground.

He clutched it tighter, as she walked out of his sight, his vision blurring the rest of the view.

The butterfly charm on it was half broken. He did not know how long he stood there in the rain that day, and after that, she disappeared completely from his side.

Now, Hyunjin hated her. But his heart still ached when he remembered her face. They say that your first love, is always your first love.

He sighed again as he walked over to his desk and picked up the bracelet with the half broken charm and looked at it intently as he wonders where must be the other half of it.

As he walks to the window, he looks up at the blue sky intently.

"I wonder if you're staring at the same sky." He said quietly as he felt the breeze on his face.

"Hyunjinnie, you pabo, I will never leave your side. Never!!! Not even in a million years. Not even if I die, I would haunt you as a creepy spirit, stealing your food."

Hyunjin smiled bitterly at the memory.

She had said to him. But she did, leaving him behind broken, like the same charm, in his hand.

---------

Okay so, idk if you liked this chapter but if you did, please vote and comment y'all¿¿¿¿¿¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Pweaseeeeeeeeeee~~~

*Does an aegyo* 🥺🤗✨

Lmfao jk jk. Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed today's chapter!! 💕😩