Chapter 19

"So...." Ji Yung let out a heaved breathe. "That's it you know. That's my story. Now you won't think I'm a mysterious moody woman." She smiled at the both while they rolled their eyes.

"We never thought that." Chan shrugged and Han stifled a laugh. "But yea, one more thing. Did you come here to save Hyunjin?"

"Eh? I obviously knew the hot blonde dancer of Stray Kids dancing to Red Velvet's Psycho was my boyfriend. But I didn't come to help only him. Actually, you all were collectively going through a lot. Things were rough for you right? That's the reason why I wanted to take Stray Kids into my hands personally, because I knew JYP would never take any actions about the rumours, instead he'd make Hyunjin apologise for something he hasn't done. And I didn't want you all to lose yet another member."

Chan and Han both nodded at her. Their conversation was interrupted by a ringing and Ji Yung picked up her phone to see her timer going off. "Okay so.....I might sound rude but I need a hug from you both and then kick you out of this room for like...." She checked her watch. "......two hours, I have an online meeting to attend, mn?"

"Noona, are you kicking us out?" Jisung obviously made his puppy face towards her, teasing her a bit and Ji Yung hit him lightly on his arm.

She extended her arms and waited for the both of them to come in, and soon she felt the two of them snuggle up to her. "You both are giants. Ugh." She whispered and Chan laughed at this comment.

"Okay okay, I'm not going anywhere so no need to get so 'sed sed', let's order from Korean Barbecue okay? We'll eat something nice today." She ruffled Jisung's hair and patted Chan's back. "Off you go."

.

.

.

.

"Hyung, do you think we can do something for Noona?" Han said, looking up to the older and the older sighed. They were now walking around the complex, to clear their mind.

"I really don't know, to be honest, even I want to help her but.....there's no idea in my head. Do you have any?" Chan asked him and he nodded.

"I do have a plan but.....someone else needs to make it happen." Han looked at him with hopeful eyes and the older obviously nodded, as to show that he agreed.

"Okay so here." He whispered his plan in the older's ears and he nodded twice or thrice.

"Wow, there actually is some use of the kdramas you have watched." Chan smirked at him and muttered. "This is gonna be fun. So.....our first destination? Hyunjin's room right?"

Han nodded at him, showing him a thumbs up to say all the best with a small grin.

_____________________________

Hwang Hyunjin

I came out of the cold shower and looked at my closet, only to pick some black printed T-shirt and some baggy trousers of the same colour.

I picked up my phone to see it at 4% charge. I cursed under my breath and threw it on the bed. I fiddled inside the desk to find the charger but it was nowhere to be find.

I ran my hands through my hair. Frustration washed over me as I closed my eyes shut for sometime. Everything has been irritating me for the past few days. I don't know if the reason was Ji Yung or me. But it was definitely related to Ji Yung because the moment I saw her, I hated the butterflies in my stomach. I hated how a slight movement or action by her could make my heart beat faster and I couldn't take my eyes of her.

She reminded me of her. Of Kim Ji Yung. Not to mention, even the names were same, but there's no way she could be her, because her last name is Lee, not Kim. Even though she had the same voice as her, and her laugh echoed in my ears the same way it used to, when she was around, there's no way Lee Ji Yung could be Kim Ji Yung.

I sighed. I knew that I was acting really rude around Ji Yung nowadays but I couldn't help it. I had to stay away from her or else my feelings would grow. I don't want to suffocate and drown in my own sea of feelings.

A part of me felt guilty, but I shoved it away.

"For the past 15 minutes." Chan's voice made me flinch slightly as I looked at him, leaning against the door quite comfortably. "For the past five minutes you have been standing there, spacing out and you didn't even notice me-or my voice asking if I could come in."

.

.

.

.

.

.

_________________________________

Hyunjin sighed as he tried to crack a smile. "Hyung, it's nothing like that.....I just....was thinking about somethings." He tried to explain, defeated.

"Uhm, interesting. Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something important." Chan threw himself on the bed and looked up at him.

"Oh, well....sure. What's up?" He asked, unknown of the question which was coming next, he took a sip of water from his bottle.

"Do you like Ji Yung?"

Hyunjin choked on his drink as he spewed out some water from his mouth and coughed vigorously, trying not to concentrate on his red ears.

"Wh-aat?" He managed to stutter, totally dumbfounded by the older's question.

Chan sighed as he continued. "Well.... I know this is really sudden, but.....I think I have feelings for Ji Yung-ah, and I wanted to know if you also had the same feelings for her because.....I didn't want to create any problems-"

"What kind?" Hyunjin managed to say, in a more quieter voice. "What kind of feelings?"

"What kind of feelings?" Chan laughed a bit and then spoke. "The same kind of feelings that a guy has for a girl."

Hyunjin almost froze. Almost, but he had to act quickly, so that it doesn't blow off his cover, so he ignored the clenching feeling in his heart and managed to choke out in an enthusiastic voice. "Whoa!! Hyung!! That's great!!" He turned around and tried to give him a genuine smile and Chan got up and returned it.

"So.....you and Ji Yung?" He asked again.

"Me and Ji Yung?" He laughed bitterly. "That will never happen, hyung. She's not my type at all. Where'd you even get that?" He chuckled, trying to sound genuine.

Although one thing was true. Him and Ji Yung could never happen.

"Oh, that's a relief then. I thought you had something going on because of the way you were acting towards her..... anyways, I can finally make my move." The older let out a genuine smile at him and Hyunjin just nodded at him, trying to crack another genuine smile.

And he's hurting now. It feels like someone stabbed him in the heart. And he knew this feeling isn't going to go away anytime soon.

.
.
.
.
.

As Chan got out of Hyunjin's room, he was greeted by Jisung, who was obviously eavesdropping.

"How did it go?" He asked anxiously. "Did he get upset? Did he react?" He had obviously been listening to the conversation of the both, but obviously he didn't see the look on Hyunjin's face.

Chan grinned at him.

"I'll take it as a yes." He high fived him.

____________________

It's your lovely depressed author. Say hi you lazy people. Anyways, so I guess you can imagine where this is heading to. Lemme drop a small spoiler of the next chapter.

__________________________________________________

"Noona, I dare you to kiss Chan hyung on the cheeks."

"I dare you to spend 30 minutes with Minho in the closet."

"Sleeping pills?"

__________________________________________________

Anyways, angst coming through.

And also, sorry for a late update. Ehehe.