Chapter 31(part II)

As Minho's eyes fluttered open, he could feel his pulsing headache which was straining his eyes. He let out a sigh, and tried to get up from the bed he was currently lying on. His body felt light.

"So you finally wake up huh?" Ji Yung raised her eyebrows. The sudden voice made Minho jump, almost.

"What happened? What happened to me? How did I end up here?" He said in a quiet voice which broke at the end since he was thirsty.

Ji Yung handed him a glass of water and then began, "You got food poisoning from eating expired can soup you pabo. And when Jisung cam-"

"I know that." He said bitterly and looked at his hands folded on his lap.

"Jisung has been outside since last night you know. He hasn't eaten anything, he hasn't left even for a minute. You don't have to do this you know." She said in a raised voice now.

"Yung-ah, he left." Minho's eyes met Ji Yung's as he said, "He made his choice and left, so now I've made mine."

Ji Yung chuckled ironically at this stupid behaviour.

"Fine, Lee Minho, do whatever you want. Just....do whatever you feel like, I won't stop you anymore."

With this, Ji Yung spares him one last glare and immediately leaves the room, closing the door behind her quietly as she sees the familiar figure still leaning against the wall, on the chair, sleeping peacefully.

"Jisung-ah....." She sighed quietly but decided not to say anything else.

••
••

She knocked on a very familiar door, completely drained out from all the situational problems going on. Firstly, Minho's health, secondly Jisung's going, and now he was back but they both still hadn't sorted things out.

As the door opened, Chan's breathe hitched in his throat as he saw Ji Yung standing outside his room. He was startled.

"I just....did I interuppt something?" She asked, judging by the look on his face.

"Ofcourse not," he looked behind him, a pile of notebooks, scribbled lyrics in them and his laptop open. "You okay?" He asked in a soft voice as he pulled her into the room.

She sat on the floor and made herself comfortable leaning her head on the sofa. She sighed. "Actually....." Ji Yung trailed off as she turned towards him, opening her arms.

Chan still hesitated, a bit flustered too, although it was weird for him. He had hugged Ji Yung on numerous occasions before but the sudden demand made him feel flustered, still he leaned down and pulled her into a hug.

Ji Yung on the other hand, rested her head on his shoulder closing her eyes melting into the warm hug. "You give the best hugs." She whispered. She could already sniff his faint sweet perfume from his black sweatshirt, ofcourse it was Chan to whom she had ended up coming to. He was her comfort place.

"Did something happen?" He asked in his soft velvet tone. He felt her nod her head slightly. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Ji Yung shook her head. She didn't want to talk about anything now, not about Minho and Jisung, not about their arguments, not about Hyunjin either.

"Too tired." She yawned and made herself comfortable in his embrace. The latter let out a light chuckle at her cuteness.

How cute. He thought.

••

••

Jisung opened his eyes carefully as he saw Ji Yung leave Minho's room. He might have been pretended to be asleep but he had actually woken up to the muffled argument of Ji Yung and Minho. He stood up.

"Wow. That hurt." He cleared his throat remembering how Minho had even refused to listen to the mention of his name. His heart felt a weird sting. Ofcourse he was still in love with Lee Minho.

He thought back as to how he had made up his mind to come back.

Jisung was staying at the beach resort in Malaysia, owned by his parents. It was mostly deserted, because his parents lived in Korea and did not really go there very often. Although it was because of the housekeeper that it was very well maintained. He had called him on his flight and the person had arranged everything, food, water supply and electricity for Jisung to stay there.

Jisung was alone all the time there. It was peaceful but a bit lonely too. He worked on his music on the laptop so that he could show them to the oldest on his return. He worked on his dance skills and also on his vocals, as well as his rap too.

And then, a new unexpected visitor-

Seo Jin had shown up.

"Ah, Seo Jin-ah, how.....did you know I was here?" He stuttered.

"Just Relax. Nobody else knows. I was just passing by so...." Seo Jin trailed off. "How are you doing?" He asked as he made himself comfortable on the couch.

"Just.....fine. I have to admit I miss everyone." He smiled at him. "How is Ji Yung noona?" He asked intently.

"Oh she's....fine. She misses you a lot and also she is really worried about you....and....."

"And.....?"

"Minho-ssi." He hesitated slightly before saying,"He is really in a bad condition. After you left, he....has changed. He overworks himself and then....he got insomnia......" Seo Jin told him everything further, about how Minho constantly argues with the Therapist for sleeping pills and how tired and easily annoyed he looked.

Jisung after listening to all what was was happening in his absence found a lump in his throat. He never the older to have such a huge affect after his leave. He was obviously cursing himself internally for leaving without explaining anything.

Seo Jin also told him about what had actually happened with Minho and that girl back then a few weeks ago. It made Jisung feel so many emotions at the same time. He shouldn't have done that.

After all their conversation, Seo Jin gave him his number. "If you change your mind and want to come back, or if you need anything here.....make sure to give a call. Don't worry, I wouldn't tell anyone about this."

And Jisung was so worried about Minho, he couldn't stay there for another week. He had to go back.

And he did. He did come back.

"Guess I should just go unpack my stuff and get proper sleep." He decided, with a bittersweet feeling. It was good to be back home.

<3

Hope you liked today's update~ do vote and comment~