Chapter 32

2 days later

"Seo Jin-ah, I hope everything is settled regarding the schedule of activities the idols are going to follow? And did you let Mr. Park know about the new boygroup that are planning to debut?" Ji Yung read out the list from her iPad.

"Yes, I let him know about the trainees and also advised the manager about their diet chart making to not be extreme as you said. And the Gyeong-sun resort....it is ready." Seo Jin replied as he took a cookie from the jar on the office table and munched on it.

"And Minho-ssi? Is he okay?" She asked in a quieter tone which made Seo Jin choke on a cookie.

It made him remember of the incident two hours ago when he went to check up on him and caught him talking to his cats about Han, "Hannie" to be more precise and how he had slightly coughed at Lee Know to make him aware of the latter's presence only to make him jump in embarassment.

"Yes yes....he.....he's completely fine." Seo Jin cleared his throat, making Ji Yung shoot confused concerned stares at him.

"Ji Yung?" Chan was there with his six kids, all looking worn out by the different problems that had been going on for the past few weeks."

Felix especially looked really worn out and not to mention Chan, who looked as tired as ever. Seungmin   was the only one who looked a bit presentable, the rest looked like they had been woken up from a sleep. Ji Yung and Lee Know's eyes met and he looked away, making her roll her eyes at that reaction.

"......Where's Jisung-ah?" She looked around the room and then looked at Chan.

"HERE!!!" Jisung yelled out as he came inside looking like he had been running a marathon, gasping for breaths.

".....did you get chased by a.... aggressive white bunny rabbit? Look at you." Ji Yung joked making Lee Know glare at her and the others laugh at that remark, and Jisung clearly flustered.

"Anyways, anyways, since the month is coming to an end and I promised to take you all somewhere on a holiday trip, and since I'm finished with all the workload and since somebody here who dramatically left is back, I booked a resort for you all in Gyeong-sun."

"Whoa isn't Gyeong-sun one of the richest resorts in South Korea?" Hyunjin wondered out aloud making the others look at him.

Gyeong-sun resort was an excellent island beach resort which was one of the most expensive resorts in the world. It had an aquarium, an animal sanctuary and a bird sanctuary too, with an amusement park included, with some fancy restaurants offering delicious meals. This resort was used by International as well as Korean celebrities and CEOs of successful companies across the world. The facilities were extremely efficient and the private personal space of famous people was well protected by the officials here.

"You all pack up because today at 9pm we have a flight, then from the airport, the resort is 4 hours away so yes, we have to be on time. Please go and prepare now. Seo Jin-ah, you too."

Ji Yung got up from the chair and walked towards the door opening it and leaving her office. Why was she leaving you ask? Well....

"NOONAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Jisung's voice echoed through the corridor as he ran towards her, but Ji Yung ignored the latter's presence.

"Noona, look, I know I should have let you know about me returning but—" Jisung started but was only cut off by her entering the elevator and the doors closing on his face. He knew she was going to her room which was on the fifth floor, but he was now on the eighth floor.

Jisung decided to take the stairs and ran down all the way to the sixth floor standing infront of the elevator pushing the buttons twice desperately to talk to Ji Yung.

The elevator opened, only to reveal Ji Yung smiling mischievously, but behind her standing was Jisung's more dreaded person right now. Lee Minho.

Jisung turned around aggressively taking out his phone pretending to get a call and talking to someone, walking away from the elevator. Minho was the last person he wanted to see right now, and the older probably thought the same about him.

Ji Yung held her laugh as the doors closed and the elevator made it's way to the fifth floor.

•••••••••••••