Chapter 24

"COME ON!! JUST TELL US!!" Seungmin cheered at Felix. It was Felix's turn to choose truth or dare and he chose truth. And you could see him regretting it soon after because they asked him—"Do you have a crush on someone?"

His eyes widened in shock and he immediately took the glass and sipped it off. Obviously, he wouldn't answer that.

Ji Yung chuckled slightly as she gave him a reassuring smile. "Let's not force him."

The bottle spun around again and Seungmin who was chewing on the fried chicken was the one it landed on.

"So, Seungmin truth or dare?" Felix asked, with a smirk on his face.

Oops. Ji Yung thought. And everyone knew that Felix will try to make him taste his own medicine.

"Dare." Seungmin proudly declared.

"I dare you to not listen to Day6 for a week."

"WHAT WHAT WAE WAE WAE-" He complained almost getting up.

"Go ahead. Take a sip unless you are a coward." Felix grinned at him.

"Just take a sip from your glass, Minnie. Don't take it so seriously it's just a game." Chan said smiling at the duo.

"Now that Day6 is involved, it's not just a game for him." Jeongin laughed at the confused boy and patted him on his back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"BRUH IT'S BEEN 10 MINUTES." Felix nudged him. "Decide something now."

After much thought Seungmin sighed. "FINE." He aggressively took the glass and drank it all. "Anything for Day6." He beamed.

Lmfao. Certified Day6 Fan.

Then Seungmin spun the bottle only for it to land on Hyunjin.

Ji Yung was on her phone, looking at the updates of the trainees from PURE and analysing the reports of their practice schedules.

"Hyunjin-ah, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." He said simply, now slipping off the rubber band this hair and letting it down. 

"So I have always wondered, why none of the girls have caught your eye yet? Don't get me wrong but, we all at some point of time have caught eyes for a girl, maybe at an award show or at the company but always, I've seen you run away from girls. It's like you are running from something, maybe love?"

"But that's true though. Remember when that stylist noona started crying because hyung was rude to her but actually he was trying to avoid her." Jeongin hummed.

"Yeaah, and then Chan calmed her down."

Ji Yung looked up, confused at Hyunjin and he cleared his throat, running his bare hands through his hair.

Could it be that..... he's still not over—No no. No way. He might have already forgotten me right. It's been years since that. Ji Yung tried to shake off these thoughts.

"It's not that I am rude or anything. The truth simply is, I don't have any interest in dating anybody. I don't believe in a thing called love. It's really stupid." He said, with an unreadable expression on his face. "When someone likes you, it's only because they probably have a hidden motive."

Wow that hurt. Ji Yung bit her lip. He still hasn't forgotten it. Hwang Hyunjin, you're really something.

"What, Come on~ That's not true." Felix said playfully. "You'll find love one day. It's probably because of a bad experience."

"As if you have had lot of good experiences." Hyunjin replied in a dark tone.

Wtf this is getting bad- Ji Yung thought.

Everybody else had stiffened and Felix was currently staring at Hyunjin, Chan was also alerted by this. He looked Ji Yung and she returned the worried look.

The silence engulfed the room once again.

"Ahem. AHEM. Okay so, it's been more than 30 minutes, let's see what Jisung and Minho are doing, should we?" Ji Yung looked at them.

Chan nodded. "YEAH. We should go and check."

"Yes please, I hope they didn't ditch us and went to eat outside—"

Seungmin was going to complete his sentence when the door opened revealing both Minho infront and Han trailing behind. Both of their hair was messed up and it looked cute if the situation wasn't awkward.

Why you asked? Han was going the close the door behind him and at the same time Minho extended his hand resulting in the physical contact and Minho yanked his hand away immediately.

"Sorry." Han whispered and sat down in his original place.

Changbin and Ji Yung obviously caught this interaction and exchanged the "Wtf just happened" look.

(A.n)

Sorry for the late update y'all. :"""")