Chapter 13 (Part I)

"Mh Mh!! Enough of that crying okay?" She tried to keep her voice light. Han had been crying for the past 30 minutes and he kept crying harder, but now he had contained himself and his tears had stopped.

Although he was still hiccuping and trembling slightly.

"Aigoo, look at me." She whined slightly as he looked up with his bead like eyes which were red and puffy now.

"Noona, Th-ank you." He smiled at her with sparkling eyes and Ji Yung felt really happy to see his smile. She was relieved that now, Jisung had figured out his feelings and had stopped crying because seeing him cry made Ji Yung tear up a little, although she held herself in for the sake of the boy.

"So.... Jisung-ah, have you ever tried to....you know give him signs?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively as he stifled a laugh.

"No....not really....." He trailed off.

"Waeeeeeeeeee~" she looked at him disappointed. "How will he get to know about your feelings if you don't give him signs!!!" She huffed.

"Noona, to be honest....I really don't know how to deal with these stuffs-"

"Ughh!! Fine fine, I'm your Noona, from now on—I'll be the sailor of the MinSung ship!!" She squealed the last part in excitement making Han blush even more.

"Noona!! What- Someone will hear us!!" Jisung tried to shush her but it only made her more excited.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ji Yung and Han had both walked downstairs and now there was only Lee Know, Changbin and Hyunjin there. The others were probably somewhere else.

Han went to stand beside Changbin and the latter smirked and whispered slowly. "Did you hide the cutout?"

Ji Yung appeared from behind and whispered in Changbin's ears. "Yes, he did Minho's cutout." Making him stunned as he turned to look at her with a horrified expression.

He gaped and as he turned to Han and then to her and she winked making Han more embarassed than before.

Ji Yung then nudged Changbin slightly to get his attention.

Then she started— "Uh, Lee Know-ssi, what do you feel about our Jisung-ah?" Meanwhile Jisung just choked on his saliva as Minho looked up from his phone.

Minho though for a second before saying. "Really cute."

"Oooooohhhh." Ji Yung cooed.

"And he's talented too."

"Ooooooooooooooooooh." She raised her eyebrows again as Changbin smirked beside him.

"And he's a really good person." Lee Know gave a genuine smile at the end making Han's heart flutter.

"But why are you all asking this so suddenly?" He asked her, curiously.

"Nothing~ Nothing at all~~" Ji Yung sang as smiled at him.

Minho frowned slightly and went back to whatever he was doing in his phone.

"Welcome to the MinSung team, Yung-ah. But remember I'm still the CEO of MinSung." Changbin whispered in her ears while she rolled her eyes and nudged him away.

"What? I didn't say anything wrong?" He laughed as he nudged her back wiggling his eyebrows making her laugh.

And somehow, Hyunjin managed to catch interaction of Ji Yung and Changbin laughing together. His eyes darkened as he looked at them, smiling at each other and he didn't like it one bit, but he stayed quiet, as he watched them with his heart feeling, kind of a sting of betrayal.

They weren't even dating, and yet he was so insecure about it? Why?

_____________

Hyunjin is jelly~~~~~~

Anyways so this was a bonus chapter for y'all!! Livin' With The Stray Kids had passed 200 reads and it's STILL something to celebrate even though it's really less- ahemm

But oh, I see some people reading and voting for this Book regularly.

Ariel_rampersad hyacinthusz
adorable_sunshine MuneebaMumtaz

Thank you three of you!! 💕💗 Y'all started voting and supporting this book!!!