Chapter 30 [Part II]

7 weeks later

"Yes, Our new boygroup would debut a month later. Yes that's the plan actually, a lot of new K-pop groups are debuting this season so the fans are already very distracted. Hm, yes." She nodded in the phone call with her Management Director.

It had been days since the chaos took place. So many things had change in these past few days. Jisung had left, and there was still no sign of the boy. Nobody knew how he was. Na Yun, the girl who was involved in the drama prior had been investigated by Seo Jin. Turned out that her phone had no useful data to find out whom she was being threatened by.

Although in recent years no one had tried to destroy the reputation of Stray Kids as a well known group, Ji Yung was being more careful than usual. Hyunjin and Ji Yung had been on good terms lately but Ji Yung kept her distance, as she didn't want to blow herself up. 

Minho....was the only person who never left Ji Yung's mind because....

The phone rang and interrupted her call with the director. Her eyes shot towards the name displaying on the lot up screen and her expression changed. "Excuse me, Director Kyung, I'll discuss this with you later if you don't mind? Something came up." She said in a sweet voice and disconnect the phone when the latter agreed.

She picked up phone call. "Hello?"

"Yes, Ji Yung ssi, Minho-ssi is here again and....."

"The same?" She sighed. "Please don't give him any sleeping pills. I'll be there in some time." She was already outside her office and grabbed the key from the desk. Instead of calling Seo Jin, she decided to drive herself.

After fifteen minutes of turning lanes and taking roads, she pulled into the driveway of the hospital.

.
.

.
.

.
.

"So.....Ji Yung-ssi, you look at him yourself. This is the tenth time he has visited my office today. I've told him so many times that I cannot give him any kind of sleeping doses or pills but he keeps coming back."

Minho sat beside Ji Yung pouting like a kid as the doctor told her about his pessimistic behaviour. Minho had been constantly requesting the doctor for something to make him sleep. Because after Jisung left, Minho hadn't got a proper night's sleep. Every time he slept, he only dreamt of those past events he had with Jisung. Sometimes he didn't dream anything at all and sometimes he couldn't sleep.

After Jisung left, Minho had been spending his days in the dance studio and very rarely used to be in the Stray Kids dorms. It bothered Ji Yung a lot, but she didn't say anything as she understood that any kind of comfort would not make any difference. She understood Minho's restlessness because she herself had been through this phase. Instead she spent her time making sure Minho ate well. She dropped by the dance studio and made sure that Minho had something (healthy) to eat.

"You You You are a doctor. You are supposed to help me with my problem!!!" Minho whinned and pointed out to the Doctor sitting infront of him.

"I apologise for his actions." Ji Yung stood up.

"APOLOGISE? I DIDN'T POKE HIM ON HIS FLAT TUMMY WITH A KNIFE. WHY AN APOLOGY?" Minho defended himself in a raised voice.

"Shhh. Sit back down." Ji Yung whispered giving Minho no choice but to sit down.

"Miss Ji Yung, if it's okay, I would like to talk to you privately. Without Mr. Lee Minho." The doctor clenched her fist and gave a fake smile.

"YOU-" Minho started but Ji Yung glared at him and he gave up on this argument only to leave the room quietly.

"Yes, so.....his conditions are really worsening you know. We have told him a million times to come and consult our expert therapist. But all he does is come here and demand for sleeping pills. And when he doesn't get them, he throws tantrums like a toddler. It's good that we are not allowed to beat our patients or I would brought my frying pan here. What is this behaviour?" She sighed.

Ji Yung chuckled softly. "I know he's difficult but-"

"But I literally have no choice but to continue nagging at him to get therapy. Yes yes. I get it." The Doctor waved her hand in despair.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ji Yung sat in the front seat of the car and clutched her seatbelt on, with Minho on the seat beside her.

"You...." She started but the latter rolled his eyes as he already knew what was coming.

"Oh dear, please don't start with the same lecture again." Minho whinned "I cannot sleep. I just want to sleep I'm really tired."

"I know but that's not how it works Minho. You got to get a hold of yourself. How long are you going to continue like this? All this because of Jisung? You're the one at fault for not accepting your feelings. Now that he left, you have no right to be miserable. Jisung will come ba-"

"ENOUGH LEE JI YUNG!!!" Minho was now glaring at her with dark eyes. "You have no right to tell me all this."

Ji Yung inhaled a deep breath before saying, "Get out."

"What?" Minho looked at her.

"Get out of the car."

A.N I'm so sorry for the slow updates- school got me really worked up and I was tired af 😭😭😭 anyways what's up Stays? 🥺❤️