Chapter 7

Ji Yung and the others were now sitting in the same room, as the room was filled with chatters of SKZ. Ji Yung looked at them with pleasant eyes and started scrolling through her social media.

"Hwang Hyunjin accused of sexual harrasment." 

"After the bullying rumours, Hwang Hyunjin from Stray Kids sparks rumours of sexually harassing a girl."

"Netizens believe that Hwang Hyunjin might not be as innocent as the fandom has been claiming him to." 

"Stays continue to protect and defend the alleged member Hwang Hyunjin." 

"Leave Stray Kids!! Netizens demand Hwang Hyunjin to leave Stray Kids." 

"JYPExPURE Collab? We got you covered with the information!!"

"JYPExPURE Collab, SKZ Hyunjin sexual harrasment rumours, are they related?"

She slammed her phone on the table in frustration, silencing the chatters around her while the members looked at her in confusion, then she aggressively picked up her phone and dialled someone.

"YAH, HYUN GI-AH. Get a hold of these stupid article writers!! WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE ARE THEY SPREADING?!!! Hyun Gi- Ah, GO THROUGH ALL THE ARTICLES WHICH INCLUDES HYUNJIN'S RUMOURS AND OUR COMPANY PARTNERSHIP AND WHOEVER IS SPREADING FAKE NEWS, FINE THEM A COMPENSATION AND AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY AND TELL THEM TO TAKE DOWN THE ARTICLE OR ELSE WE'LL SEE THEM IN COURT. Yes. Yes please do that." She yells making the members flinch slightly as they looked at her, either amused or scared.

She banged her phone on the glass table again and threw herself on the sofa, not even noticing the chatters gone silent and the eyes on her.

She sat upright again talking her phone up even more aggressively this time and dialling another number.

"Seo Jin-ah where are you? Ah, right right, you went out to buy food. See, do one thing, announce a press conference of half an hour with the media, and also tell them Hwang Hyunjin, the alleged member is going to be there, also we are moving SKZ's stuff to Gyulcheon Complex. Yes, the dorms. Tell the employees to make the arrangements. Yes. Thank you." She finished and threw herself on the sofa again, throwing her hand on her forehead.

Then she suddenly realised, why is it so quiet? She looked up to see the members standing there in terror.....and she pressed her lips together.

"I.... didn't notice.....sorry for screaming earlier, I was ju-just...." She struggled with her words.

"Did you notice? She is like the much louder version of Lee Know hyung." Han whispered in Felix's ears again, as Lee Know shot daggers at the duo.

"I can hear you." She said in a straight voice which made Han fix his clothes and pretend like nothing happened.

"But like seriously though, what got you so worked up?" Chan asked, amused.

"What got me all worked up? This whole shit that people are spreading." She paused before flexing her English. "That got me all worked up." She said in an accent.

"And what about packing up? Noona, are we moving?" Han asked curiously.

"Yes, you are. I may have forgotten to tell you that but you all will be moving in to our complex. Don't worry, I'll arrange everything for you all there, just please come with me so that I don't have to visit this white building here. Gives me jail vibes." She muttered.

"I thought I was the only one who thought that." Felix shrugged.

"And the press conference for tomorrow? Do you think it will be okay talking Hyunjin in this condition, or taking him there at all?" Lee Know spoke, while the others nodded in agreement.

Ji Yung smiled at him. She had thought about that in depth, long before, so she spoke, "I know that. Even I thought about it for sometime and that's exactly why the conference will be held for half an hour sharp. Plus, I wouldn't take this decision but these remarks and rumours about him are just spreading like wildfire. If I don't shut them out now, they it'll haunt him forever. It'll be like a stain on his white personality." She announced, making the members agree in awe.

They were taken aback by how much their new Managing Director actually cared about them, and how she started trusting Hyunjin and was were much up to help him in the right way. They felt as if she was like their guardian angel, ready to protect them from any harm. They somehow felt safer, and felt like they were in good hands.

They all agreed to her, including Lee Know, although Felix came infront and leaned slightly towards her.

"One last question." He smirked. "Who's jacket is that? " Felix was obviously referring to the pullover she was still wearing.

Ji Yung, slightly taken aback, staggered backwards. "W-Waeee!!! What are you even saying!???!" She asked, dumbfounded. Obviously she knew what he meant, she was just too shocked to process it.

Bangchan laughed melodiously and and walked to Felix. "That's enough teasing for today, Lixie." And Felix groaned, as he walked backwards, making Ji Yung question her life choices, as her cheeks flushed a shade of red.

She gawked and contained herself starting again, "Do you all want to be a part of the conference tomorrow?" She pretty much decided it to be only her, Seo Jin-ah and Hyunjin but the girl thought it was still her duty to ask them.

"Not really." Bangchan spoke, looking up at her. "See, we would like to go but it'll make things complicated. Besides, We trust you with Hyunjin."

"Yeaa!!" Seungmin nodded and Felix beamed a smile at her.

"A-Ah, I see." She sighed in relief, knowing that the boys trusted her.

..................

That was a short one, forgive me y'all!! I was so tired that I just couldn't think of anything creative. Anyways go check out my account for more books. I stopped writing Counting Stars, JJK FF but started it again so please check that out too!! ;) And please vote y'all!! I saw that there were like 13 reads in the first chapter but there weren't 13 votes- 🥺😤

Anyways this book is going to cross 100 reads soon, so thank you for that y'all!!! 💞❤️