Chapter 4

POV

Lee Ji Yung

"From now on, you all will work under me. Which means—" I was in the middle of explaining the rules to them when Lee Know cut me off.

"Stray Kids doesn't work under anyone. Just because you bought our company shares doesn't mean that we'll listen to you." Lee Know said in an harsh tone. Han shot him a worried look.

"Hush Hush." I put a finger on my lips and he looks at me like I'm crazy. Oh honey, I am. "Look, the thing is— I was still talking. You will not interrupt me while I'm talking. That pisses me off. Last time someone pissed me off, I sent him to Japan with a tour guide who speaks only Thai." I smirked and Chan's eyes widened in shock.

"Did you just-"

"Yep." I nodded at him who was not able to complete his words due to shock. He knows who I'm talking about. I smirked at him while the others shot us a confused look at this exchange.

"Anyways so I was saying, it means that you need follow the instructions from me. Any official announcements or orders will come from my entertainment company- PURE and not JYPE. Whatever rubbish orders JYPE or JinYoung Park gives you, tell me and I'll talk to him about it. And also, Hwang Hyunjin will be having a break from all the Stray Kids activities-"

"Are you kidding me? I disagree and I'm sure the others are gonna disagree too. Without Hyunjin there's no Stray Kids!!! We'll not take part in any activities without Hyunjin!!" Lee Know interrupted me again.

I inhale a deep breath.

Please don't scream Ji Yung. Try to be a good Managing Director. Remember why you came here. Lee Ji Yung don't stand up and aggressively yank him and throw him out of the window. Come on.

"I think you should reconsider that." Chan said to me. Great. At first they were interrupting my words, now they are interrupting my thoughts. "Hyunjin taking a break from SKZ activities has happened before and it affected him so much and us too, so I request-"

"AISHJJ YOU KNOW WHAT. DO ONE THING Y'ALL GIVE ME ORDERS AND I'LL SING AND DANCE FOR YOU LIKE YOU ALL PLEASE STOP INTERRUPTING MY WORDS AND LET ME CONTINUE FOR GOD'S SAKE I'M NOT YOUR ENEMY ALRIGHT I AM A CEO OF A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY WHOSE ARTISTS ARE FUCKING HAPPY WITHOUT ANY MENTAL OR PHYSICAL PRESSURE OR HEALTH PROBLEMS AND THEY ARE VERY HAPPY NOW IF YOU PLEASE LET ME CONTINUE LEE MIN HO AND BANG CHRISTOPHER CHAN I COULD SAY WHAT I WAS GOING TO?!!!!!!!!!!!!" I finished and exhaled.

Their faces looked like they just witnessed a bloody murder. I pour out some water into my glass gulp it down.

"Yes, so I was saying that...." I continued normally in a sweeter tone. "Hwang Hyunjin will be taking a break from all Stray Kids activities, infact you all will be taking a break from Stray Kids activities and I'll give you some options to choose from the resorts and you'll tell which one you'd like to go to."

"So..... we'll be shooting a holiday vlog?" Felix asked innocently.

Aww, this baby.

"Nope. Y'all wanna shoot a vlog? Like.... I was talking about a normal holiday. Without vlogs and stuff?" I asked. "I wanted you all to go on a holiday trip so that you could take some rest away from this press and media and all that stuff. Plus you know right, what the doctor said about Hyunjin's condition? He needs rest and....some change too...so....why not?" I stood up from the chair. "So, what you say? We can go to the beach or the amusement park or both. I can book them for you all. Anyways take your time and decide." I said to their dumbfounded faces like they couldn't believe what I had just said.

"Oh and..." I clapped twice to get their attention. "Seo Jin has arrived already so... you all go and order whatever you like, I'm hungry and I think so are you all."

"Whatever....we...like?" Chan asked again.

"Do you all not understand Korean or..... I spoke a different language?" I said sarcastically.

"Whatever we like.... as in.... Pizza too? Chicken too? Whatever.... we... like as in.....fast food too?" Han asked me.

I shot him a confused look. "Anything as long as it's edible. Yeah and don't order anything for Hyunjin cause I'll cook porridge for him so yea.... order anything you want." I shrugged.

"But....our diet....the manager is going to scold us again if we order something like fast food." Han managed to say in a whisper.

".....You all are absolutely free to eat whatever you want to, whatever you'd like to....if the manager says anything to you all or forces you on a stupid diet, I'll fire him. You all are idols and you all practice for many hours and you need energy so....you should eat nicely." I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "Just come to Noona if anyone dares to say anything, okay?"

He pause before beaming a smile at me. "Yes!!" He nodded cheerfully.

"And also....You." I stood infront of Lee Know and pointed at his chest. "Order some ice cream. Maybe eating sweet dishes will fix your bitter way of talking. Blehhhh." I clicked my tongue at him.

"Alright. That's it. I'll go check on Hyunjin to see if he woke up and I'll send Seo Jin here so that you can order." I walked out the door after waving at them.

"Damn Hyung, she's so nice." I heard Felix say. I hid behind and stood there to listen.

"I know right!!!!" Han exclaimed.

"Whatever." Lee Know muttered, but I peeked in to see him smile.

I felt happiness and warmth fill my heart as I saw the members laugh out and fill the room with cheery voices.

This is so wholesome. I leaned against the wall and drowned in my thoughts.

Remember, Lee Ji Yung, don't be too personal with them. None of them should know about the reason you came here for. None of them. Especially Hwang Hyunjin.

"Miss Lee?"

I let out a small queal and flinched to find Chan infront of me.

He smirked. "You were eavesdropping on us because we were praising you right?"

"N-No....W-Why would I?" I stuttered.

Act normal Lee Ji Yung. Pretend like you weren't.

He let out a small laugh.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." He winked at me.

"Y-yea." I said.

"Weren't you going to meet Hyunjinnie?" He asked as he followed behind me.

"That's were I'm going." I replied, still embarassed by that incident.

"Well....Sorry to burst your bubble but....." He trailed off mischievously.

"But?" I asked him.

"You're going the opposite way."

________________________

So, are you all enjoying the chapters so far? Do comment and vote cause it GIVES me motivation to write more!!! 🥺❤️

Also, getting whipped for Bang Christopher Chan aren't we? 😏👀

Next chapter, Hyunjin makes an appearance!!! ;)