Chapter 8

Ji Yung hesitated before knocking on the door and finally did. She had made porridge for the boy on the other side of the door according to the instructions from the Doctor, but she was afraid of waking him from his sleep.

She finally knocked and the door opened so swiftly that she wondered if he has been standing there waiting for her to knock. Hyunjin pursues his lips and makes way for the girl to come in and she sits down on the chair infront of the bed while Hyunjin just leans against the wall.

"Wae- why are you standing? Just sit down will you?" She frowned at him and Hyunjin took a seat beside her making the girl's heart flinch just a little bit.

"First of all, here. Eat this." She hands out a bowl to him while he made a face. "What's with that face? Just finish it. I went through all this time to make it just for you." She let out a 'tsk' and pouted.

"You....made this?" He asked, bewildered. What kind of a CEO makes porridge for a band member? He thought.

"Mn." She nodded at him. Ji Yung observed the guy infront of him with much awe. He was skinny but muscular at the same time and was tall, with long blonde hair, strands falling out on the side of his face and the rest was tied into a small ponytail.

"Ahem." Hyunjin coughs breaking the silence as Ji Yung realises that she has been observing him like a creep, she finally drops her gaze as Hyunjin feels relieved that he's free of the stare he continues eating in silence.

"Also.... Hyunjin-ssi." She started. "Tomorrow, we will attend a press conference tomorrow. I'll tell you this directly. It's about the rumours. They are getting out of hands and that is why I've decided that we should announce it to the press and media directly-"

"I....did not do it." He said again which made the latter look at him.

"I know that. Didn't I tell you? I trust you already. And no one is blaming you." She tells him, looking directly in her eyes.

Hyunjin nods and let's out a sigh.

"Now smile." She orders him.

"Wha-"

"Smile." She looked at him.

Hyunjin smiles weirdly at her and she lets out a chuckle. "You idiot." No matter how weirdly he smiled, the gesture still managed to bring butterflies in her stomach.

This somehow lightens the mood and Hyunjin smiles genuinely, as he puts the spoonful of porridge in his mouth to hide his smile.

His eyes wander around Ji Yung as he looks at her, she was not as tall as him and had hair that reached almost longer than her shoulders, she had brown eyes and longer eye lashes, but she seemed so tiny to him, he smiled at her.

Ji Yung blinked twice and she looked at him. "Why are you smiling?" She asked, confused.

Hyunjin chokes on his porridge and this results the girl to pour out a glass of water for him as quickly as she could, also thinking—He's weird sometimes.

But Ji Yung was oblivious to Hyunjin's beating heart and how every gesture from her made him feel warmth and something pleasant but a little uneasy in his stomach, making his heart a little faster. After all, he was a man. And little did he know too, he was slowly falling for her boss, the same person he had fell for, before.

And Ji Yung......she had already fallen, ages ago. 

. . . .

Okay, ik the chapter is short and it's confusing ( a bit) but y'all there's a plot twist to the story and I request you all to not guess and ruin the fun. Thanks-

Ahahaha anyways Ji Yung and Hyunjin, cute, aren't they?

Next up on Livin' with the SKZ:

We'll get to see savage Ji Yung. 😚❣️

Keep voting and commenting!!! Hope you liked today's chapter!!! 🤗❤️