Chapter 5

POV

Lee Ji Yung

"You're going the opposite way."

My cheeks flushed and I turned around and changed my direction and Chan followed me like a puppy.

I stopped in my tracks and he stopped too.

I started walking again and he trailed behind me again.

I turned around aggressively. "Why the hell are you following me?!!!?????"

He looked at me, amused. "I just want to meet Hyunjin.....?"

Oh. oH.

"Ah, I-I see." I stuttered.

_________________________________________

POV

Hwang Hyunjin

I was drowning. I looked to my surroundings and it was all the shade of dark blue. I struggled to breathe and felt my body feeling heavy. I tried to push myself up but all I could see was the darkness of the waters and soon I was drowning, my body falling into the bottom and darkness engulfed me.

Just when I thought I could give up, I felt light shining infront of me, too brightly. I opened my eyes and squinted at it, and soon a hand extended towards me and I lifted my hand up, struggling to reach it and finally it caught a hold of me and I felt my body being pulled out and then my eyes snap open.

I sat up, gasping for breathes and a throbbing heartache. I felt dizzy. My mind tried to replay what had happened and how I ended up here.

"Yah Hwang Hyunjin!!!"

I had heard a voice that belonged to a woman and then everything went blur and I had blacked out.

A hand extended out infront of me with a glass of water and I looked up and flinched to see a woman in her 20s, she was tall and was wearing a peach coloured dress which hugged her body perfectly and her hair was messed up.

My lips parted slightly as I saw her face, She's so freaking gorgeous.

"Hwang Hyunjin, are you gonna keep staring at my face or you're gonna take the glass from my hand. It's water, and I didn't poison it." She said to me and sat down on the sofa infront of me as I took it from her, in embarrassment.

I heard a familiar chuckle and I looked up to see Chan hyung, sitting beside her. I give him a confused look while he grinned at me.

"Alright so....Hwang Hyunjin, let me tell you what you're missing out on. First of all— I am Lee Ji Yung. If you have heard about PURE, then you know I am the CEO of PURE."

I nodded at her. Why was she here tho-

"And as you know, the JYPE is currently going through a financial crisis and.....since none of the top entertainment companies extended a hand, we thought we'd help your fellow CEO, Park JinYoung, but we had a few conditions and one of those conditions was to take over Stray Kids."

___________________________________________

POV

Lee Ji Yung

I saw his eyes widen in shock as I continue- "So from now on, you'll not follow any notice or anything from JYPE and all the announcements will be given to you by PURE.  So that's what you missed."

He looks at Chan for an explanation.

"Don't look at him." I pointed out and his eyes snapped towards me immediately. "Anyways how do you feel?" I asked.