Chapter 15

I wake up and groan from the pain in my head and look around a bit confused before I realize I'm in Sadia's room. I look to my right to find the spot where she lays empty. Then I look down, I realize I'm naked and last night replays in my head.

I gasp, we had sex. Fuck! She's probably pissed. Her first time should be special not while she's drunk. I've already taken her first kiss.

On the night stand there's a glass of water and two pills. Maybe that means she isn't mad at me. I quickly take them before standing up.

I grab my clothes on the floor and put them on then I grab my phone and check the time. It's already lunch time.

I put it in my pocket and go downstairs. Sadia's at her dining table eating cereal even though it's lunch time. I don't think she noticed I entered because she's looking down at her phone as she eats cereal. On the opposite side of her is a bowl and box of fruity pebbles.

"Good morning." I give a small smile her way.

"Good morning. You can get the milk from the fridge." She doesn't look up from her phone making my smile fall. She's never done that before. She's definitely mad.

"Ok thanks." I go and grab it out of the fridge.

I go to the other side of her seeing she's still on her phone. "I'm sorry about last night." I apologize as I pour the cereal.

She sighs and finally looks up. "It was a mistake, we should forget it happened."

"Oh, ok." I mumble quietly looking down, feelings hurt. I don't want to forget it happened. But I knew she would regret it.

I close the cereal box once I have enough and pour the milk putting both back where they belong before sitting across from her.

We eat in silence with her on her phone the entire time, not once does she glance at me. I also notice her eating faster than usual.

A few minutes later she stands. "I'm gonna go shower."

"Ok." I mumble.

She puts her bowl and spoon in the sink before leaving.

I should probably just go home, I'm sure she'd like that. I grab my phone and call an Uber, not wanting to bother Rani.

I finish my cereal. Along with mine I wash the few dishes in the sink before getting my book bag and waiting for the Uber. It only took about ten minutes so Sadia was still in the shower when I left. She'll figure it out.

When I get home I find mom and Mamá in the living room cuddled up together as the TV plays some show or movie. None of my sisters in site.

"Where is everyone?" I ask and they both jump.

They turn to look at me. "With you're grandma. I thought you were staying at Sadia's again." Mom says.

I thought I was too. "I changed my mind but I'm gonna go to Rani's." They rarely get alone time, so I don't want to ruin it.

Mom gives me a knowing look. She knows I'm lying. Not discussing it with her, so I hope she doesn't ask.

"You just got here. You don't want spend time with your mothers?" Mamá says, her accent strong with the last word.

"You'd both don't want to be alone?" I walk around and sit by mom.

"We have plenty of time for that. But it feels like we rarely see you. You're always at your girlfriends house." She smirks making me frown.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"You want her to be."

"So." I mumble not really wanting to talk about Sadia.