Chapter 32

⚠️Warning: Sexual Content⚠️

Sadia's POV

"What did you and my mom talk about?" Ari asks as we lay on my bed.

After we finished eating me and Ari left. I had just fed Nima and now I lay cuddled into Ari's side.

I always claimed to find her clinginess annoying but I actually love having her close.

I smile and lift my head up to see her. "A lot."

She pouts. "I hope it was worth leaving me. I asked Mamá to tell me more about her and mom in high school and I learned that I was probably made in the back of a car after prom."

I giggle. "She really told you that?"

She nods and her face scrunches cutely. "For some reason she threw that in." Her hand rubs my back.

I laugh some more and fake pout for her. "I'm sorry that you had to suffer." I apologize sarcastically and peck her lips.

She smirks letting her hand travel to my ass. That action alone sends a thrill through my body. I've honestly been waiting to have her again.

"You could make it up to me." She squeezes.

A quiet moan leaves me as I return a smirk and straddle her right over her covered bulge.

"Could I?" I lean down, a breath away from her lips. "Depends if you brought those condoms or not."

She grins, hands on my hips. I can already feel her boner growing underneath me just as I feel my wetness starting to soak my panties.

"I did." She pulls me down and initiates a kiss that turns into us making out for a long minute.

Her cool hands start to wonder under my shirt and then my bra. She cups my boobs in her hands and squeezes.

A moan slips past my lips and I pull away, both of us panting. I grip the hem of my shirt and pull it off. Her hands slip from under my bra and she quickly unclips it, letting it join my shirt on the floor.

She grips my waist with one hand and sits up, adjusting a pillow behind her back.

She locks eyes with me as she leans into my chest, simultaneously pulling me closer and taking my nipple into her mouth.

My head falls back slightly at the wet warmth and I moan quietly as her tongue brushes over my nub. I bring a hand to the back of her head as the other rests on her shoulder. Her tongue swirls around my nipple and I feel a slight nibble of teeth, causing me to gasp. Fuck me.

This girl is gonna be the end of me, literally at least in my parents eyes but I crave her. I want her everything, heart, mind, and body. How could something so wrong feel so right? I don't get it.

I let out a desperate groan as her hand comes up to play with my other nipple while she continues her assault on the other. The heat between my legs is seeming to become unbearable and my hips roll over her bulge.

"Ari I want you so bad." I breathe out.

She releases me with a sexy smirk. "Desperate much?"

"Very." I don't deny it.

Her hands grip the bottom of her shirt and it swiftly comes off followed by her bra. My eyes take in the handful sized mounds on her chest. I rub my fingers over her nipples loving the light gasp I get out of her when I pinch and roll them between my fingers.

I let my hands rest on her hips silently asking if I can take off her sweatpants. She gives a nod and I yank them off along with her briefs allowing her dick to sprang free. She is quite above average in size and girth, I'm honestly unsure how I took her that first night.