Chapter 45

A/N: Happy Valentines Day💝

"Fuck, I've missed you so much." Sadia moans against my mouth as she rides me in the back seat of my car.

Yes we are in my car Parker right behind our school. Everyones in class right now and my windows have a tint that's nearly illegal which I'm grateful for.

"I've missed you more." I wrap my arms around her and begin thrusting into her without mercy. Her moans turning into screams.

"I-" She can't even get words out as she starts shaking over me.

I let her ride it out before stopping and slapping her ass. "Now make me cum."

She looks into my eyes. "Yes, daddy."

We both burst out laughing at the same time. Her face going into my neck. "Never say that again." I get through laughs.

She's still giggling as she slowly starts to ride me. "I just wanted to give it a try." Her head comes back up so she's looking at me, cheeks red.

I hum and squeeze her ass. "I like when you talk to me. Whatever you want to say give it a try. You don't have to be shy."

She rolls her eyes. "I'm not shy."

I smirk, challenging her. "Prove it."

Her hand comes up and wraps around my neck, taking me and my dick by surprise as it throbs inside of her.

She leans down close to my face as she starts riding me harder. A smirk takes her lips. "You like that, huh?"

"Yes, fuck." I moan, my head leaning back.

"Tell me I'm yours." She demands in the sexiest voice I've ever heard.

I open my eyes looking right into hers, feeling my self already getting closer. "You're mine."

I grip her thighs ready to show her how much I mean it. I fuck her so fast and hard my car shakes with my movements.

Her hand leaves my neck and her head takes its place over my shoulder as she moans into my ear quickly pushing me over the edge along with her. I've honestly never cum so hard or fast in my life.

Her head remains on my shoulder for a little as we both pant against each other. My arms holding her closer.

I smile, oddly feeling all warm and fuzzy. Sex really is a magical thing along with her voice.

"I love you." I whisper.

She sits up and kisses my cheek. "I love you too."

She pulls her self off of me and we clean up our mess with a few tissues. We get our clothes back on and go to the front.

I drive us around the school and to the student parking lot. When I've parked and turned off my car I notice Sadia staring out the window. It shouldn't be odd but I find it odd.

"What's wrong?" I reach for her hand.

Did she not like the sex? I shouldn't have told her talk, maybe she felt she had to but didn't even want to.

"Do you ever question your faith in Allah?" She asks.

I keep my face from showing my confusion. I didn't expect to talk about god.

I know Allah can be considered the same as the Christian god. "No. Why?" I'm faithful in god. I've never doubted his existence. Now my faith in the Bible is a different story, it was written by men after all.

She sighs. "Sometimes I do."

"Why?" I gently squeeze her hand.

She laughs without humor. "I got stuck with my Baba for a father. I'm sure that's pretty bratty to complain about since there are people with worse lives."