Chapter 3

My face burning from the sunlight is the first thing I notice. I make an attempt to move to the other side of the bed as it felt like my head was being hit by a truck. Carrot cakes that hurt.

Grumbling and groaning I slowly sat up looking and started moving my hands around in search of my glasses. Everything was blurry and my headache was not helping my situation. I bring my hands to my face in frustration as I rubbed my eyes in hopes that it will help me see better. That's when I felt something cold on my left hand. I opened my eyes and attempted to focus on the object to see what it is, but it made my head hurt more so I just left it.

I moved my hands to my right in search of my glasses but instead came in contact with a warm firm body. I immediately jumped off the bed and landed on my rear... I screamed but stop immediately as it felt like my head was about to explode. I still couldn't see far without my glasses so I could only make out the bed. In fear, I wrapped my arms around my waist. My eyes go wide as I notice that I don't have any clothes on.

Oh, potato juice... No no no

My hands hurriedly reached forward in search of something to cover myself, I got hold of something that felt like a bed cover and wrapped it around my body.

It's okay... It's okay...
At least you are not dead

"Hello, " I said in a soft shaky voice but heard nothing in Respond

"Hello, " I tried again a little louder and I got an "mmhmm" from somewhere on the bed

"Hello," I said more sternly

" What," the rough voice shouted making me slightly shiver.

" Can you please please give me my glasses,"

" Your what," the sentence was cut short as I heard the person stand

"Amanda?" the husky voice asked

"Yes, can you please pass me my glasses,"

The person moved around the room for like 5 minutes and soon I felt hands place glasses on my face. Immediately I recognized the half-naked man standing in front of me... Daniel

My cheeks flushed red as my eyes landed on his rock-hard abs and wide tattooed chest. My gaze lowered and that's when I noticed his morning wood but quickly I looked down at my feet not knowing what to do with myself. Neither of us said anything for a while. Eventually, I raised my head and looked around the room a didn't recognize. I saw the sun that woke me up this morning from the large window and behind it was an amazing view. I looked to my left and saw I large closet, everything in the room was in the colors black, white and red. I took a deep breath and looked in front of me.

Daniel was seated with his hands rubbing his temple. His eyes were closed and took the opportunity to get up. I slowly started rising to my feet and soon enough I was standing. On the other side of the room was a mass. With a few clothes on the floor and a half-empty bottle of wine. My eyes continued to roam as I spotted my underwear near Daniel's feet and I died right there and then.

Fuck... excuse my french

Don't panic... Don't panic...

Just run over there and get it before he opens his eyes.

Run over there

And Grab it

Simple...

I chewed my bottom lip as my anxiety was catching up to me. I closed my eyes and took three deep breaths.

okay, Amanda pull yourself together......just get your underwear.