Chapter 24

Once Nona was settled in the guestroom and got a check-up from Daniels's doctor, he sedated her again because her body was too weak and needed to regain its strength. I stayed with her until the nurse asked for the room to change her. Reluctantly I left lowkey dreading the new house arrangement. The fact that I know I have to share a room with Daniel makes me nervous because, in our months of being married, we never had to share personal spaces for too long.  

luckily he isn't home, he left right after the doctor did. So I decided to take a shower. His room is much bigger than mine but still plain. l let out a small laugh as the vague memories of the morning I woke up in his bed. It's funny that I don't feel embarrassed about it anymore, now I look back and laugh at my over-dramatic behavior, but the one thing I miss is the little soreness I felt between my legs and the way his mouth felt on me that day on the couch.  Every time I remember the couch incident I want to throw myself out of the window. 

I proceed to take a shower and change into some shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Surprisingly all my stuff was already moved to his room when we arrived. When checked on Nona and sat with her for a while, while she slept. The nurse is a lovely young lady and she brings me all the little updates about Nona without me having to ask which is reassuring. Later I excused myself and made my back to Daniels's room and decided to do some office work. I'll be working from home for the next two weeks so I can be here for Nona in case anything happens.

I had a bit of a hard time deciding which side of the bed to use but eventually chose the right side. I put on my headphones and listened to Jessi Rayes's new album as I did a few drafts on upcoming projects and caught up on the work I missed while I was in the US. 

I started dozing off so I packed my stuff away and got back in bed after switching off the lights. Daniel has been gone for hours and hasn't returned home yet. I subconsciously tried waiting for him but eventually slept off. 

" Amanda move, "I heard,  I sighed and pressed myself further into the bed. I heard a hiss before going back to sleep. 

light feather-like kisses on my neck startled me. I sigh and try to push the person away but they proceed to start kissing my mouth with open mouth. " stop " I say out of breath. The person leaves my neck and looks down at me. That's when I realized it was Daniel. Those amber eyes were focused solely on my lips for what felt like forever before he made slight eye contact as if asking for permission before bringing his lips down to meet mine. His mouth was warm and soft against my own and I couldn't help but let out a moan. His hands started roaming all over my body, causing a pulse between my legs.

" Daniel please, " I begged, not knowing what exactly im pleading for. 

like he could just feel where I needed him most, he lifted up my lower body to take my shorts off.  " look at you, you are soaking through your panties sweetheart, " he said, as he removed them. " so wet, " his fingers start moving at an agonizingly slow pace between my folds.

" Daniel please, " 

" you want more, " he asked and I nodded eagerly. He smirks and parts my legs further apart positioning his face before looking up at me. I can almost forget to breath as he sucks on my clit.

" Oh My..." I reach down, I don't know if I was pushing him away or pulling him closer. My moans were uncontrollable by the time he started fingering me. " Da, da , Dan... ,"

"Amanda,"

"hmmmm, " I moaned.

" Amanda, " I felt a light taping on my thigh. " Are you okay, "

Confused I open my eyes and almost jump out of bed as I notice how almost my entire body is on top of him. I try to move but his arm is firmly around my waist. That's when I noticed how close we really were. My face was buried in the crook of his neck and our legs interwined under the sheets. My body is still hot recovering from the dream I just and the fact that im this close to him is not helping.

"  Were you having a nightmare, " I hear him ask through the darkness. I shake my head no.          " Was I hurting you or something," 

" No, why? "

" You kept whimpering in your sleep while saying my name, kinda thought you were having a bad dream, "

Embarrassed I try to move away once again. "I'm getting up in an hour, just stay still until then, " he says.

I do as Im told, Nothing was said after that again so I fall asleep again but this time in his arms. 

*******************************************************************************

Hey, Hunnies... hope you guys are well. Please don't forget to comment, vote and share.

I'll try to give you guys a chapter each two weeks, from now since I'll be less packed than usual. If you made it this far, thank you for your support.!