Chapter 16

Embarrassment.

Pure embarrassment was the only emotion I felt the next morning. After what happened last night I'm scared to even look at his shadow.

I hurriedly ate breakfast and was out the door before he came down, I can't believe what happened yesterday.

Where we left off...

He uses his free hand to lift my lower half bringing it close to his face. He maintains eye contact, as he says. " don't worry you liked it last time, "

I was about to ask home what he was talking about but instead, I let out a cry when his mouth meets my clit. " oh God,"

He watches my everything reaction as his mouth works its magic. I fail to maintain intense eye contact and look away. I try to move but he has me hooked and my limbs are jelly. My hands are still in his hold.

The knot in my stomach becomes unbearable again and I try to move his head. " Dah da... Daniel I..I, "that's all I can get out when he sucks hard on my little nerve bundle.

* I need to pee

" Daniel, please, " I cry throwing my head back. His tongue starts poking out of my whole. He uses his free hand to rub on my clit as he continues to suck on me.

"Please," I moan. His grip on my hands loosens up allowing me to grab a fist full of his hair. I don't know if I was pushing him away or toward me.

He starts sucking on my clit again and proceeds to push two fingers into me. My hips start to buckle as he thrusts in and out of me at a fast speed. My vision starts to get blurry and I start shaking. He adds a third finger, increasing his hand movements to a rate I didn't even know was possible.
" Daniel, " I scream as I slip deeper into oblivion.

My eyes roll to the back of my head. My body goes numb and I'm left with an aching core. After taking a few minutes to regain my breath, I open my eyes and dare to look at Daniel. The look in his eyes makes my stomach knot again.

I'm quickly brought down from my cloud of ecstasy when I come to a shocking realization.

* I peed all over him.

His face, chest, and shoulders are all glistening in the light. Shame overflows my emotions. I grab the throw and cover the little bit of respect I have before running upstairs without a word.

*****

Present.

I can't believe I peed on him. It's all I can think about it. I cringe just remembering what happened. How did things escalate so fast? Why did I allow him to kiss me, touch me? But most importantly...

Why did I fucking pee on him?

I'm still tender from what happened yesterday. If I close my eyes I can still see him between my legs and my walls contract.

" Amanda right?" a voice says bringing me back to reality.

"yeah," I turn around. " oh hi Reah,"

" you look hot, are you feeling okay," she asks sounding confused

" yeah I'm good, just tired," I say which isn't a lie because I couldn't sleep after what happened yesterday.

" working late, " she asks as she moves to the counter and starts the coffee machine.

" something like that,"

She gives me a mischievous look. " was your hubby keeping you up?"

" what... No what makes you think that?" I say shocked by her bluntness. " how did you even know I was married?"

" My department is full of storytellers, " she shrugs. " overheard a few talking,"

" makes sense," I feel my phone vibrate in my hands and saw that I had an incoming call from an unknown number.

I raise my finger at Reah to excuse myself, before answering the call. " hello,"

" Where are you? " a rough voice asks.

" Excuse me, but who are you?" I try my best to remember who the voice belongs to because it so sounds familiar.

" Amanda, I'm in your office,"

Alarmed I rush to my office thinking it's my boss. " on my way sir. " the elevator ride to my floor seemed to be extra long.

Opening the door to my office. I stop in my tracks. I wasn't ready to see those amber eyes today. I walk around him getting a small hint of his scent. Taking my sit I avoid eye contact. " Morning,"

" you left early this morning," he says. I don't know how to respond. Is he angry?

" yeah I had a lot of work to do today so I just took a cap, sorry for not informing you," I say, as I play with my pen... " what brings you to my office,"

" I have a meeting with an important client in about 45 min," he says, making me wonder what it has to do with me.

" okay and? "

" which means we have to get going now if we want to make it in time since it's a 20 min drive to the restaurant and I don't like being late."

" Excuse me, we? "

" yes, the client has requested me to bring along my wife."

"Well, tell him I can't make it, I don't think my boss would be okay with me just leaving... plus I have work to do," I reason. and I don't want to be in an awkward 20 min drive with him.

"I had my assistant call Mr. Jackson and he had no problem."

" you can't talk to my boss without my consent," 

" seemed like you were avoiding me,"

'' was not, "I defend.

"Whatever reason, let's get going, " he says making his way to the door. " Time is money. "

I inwardly roll my eyes and grab my stuff before following behind him.

_ stupid grape addict_

****************************************

Hey, hunnies ❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment.

How do y'all like the plot development?