Chapter 15

" press play,"

I do as I'm told and try my best to ignore his presence. Which was hard because the scent of his body wash has engulfed my senses. The movie plays for another 20 minutes of us just watching it in silence. When felt him trying to unwrap the blanket.

I hurriedly placed my hands on his to stop him and he just gave me a confused look.
" Please don't remove that,"

" why?"

" I'm very cold," I try to reason.

He rolls his eyes. " so am I, " he manages to unwrap the lower part of the blanket and I try to switch into a sitting position to prevent flashing him. But grabs my feet and covers us both before turning his attention back to the tv.

* how long is this bloody movie

The sooner it finishes the faster I can get out of this uncomfortable situation.

Seconds feel like minutes and minutes like hours. I almost jumped out of my skin when he started rubbing circles on my knee. Fortunately, I don't react and try to keep my attention on the tv. Which was no good because his hands on my bare skin were sending sparks to certain areas on my body which made my eyes slightly flatter shut.

* he is touching me.

* he probably doesn't even realize he is doing it.

* pull yourself together.

I watch 2 minutes, of the movie before his fingers start rubbing in an anti-clockwise which made a soft sigh leave my mouth and had me involuntarily pitching my thighs together. Leaving goosebumps on my legs.

"Are you cold? " he asked. I nod.

He places both his rough but warm hands on my legs and rubs them up and down my legs ending on my thighs, just under where the shirt ends which was very short since I'm in a sleeping position.

The whole he was doing this, not once did he look my way. His eyes were fixed on the tv and mine were on him. I watched how now and then he would like lips or he would frown when something happened on the screen.

My eyes moved to his broad shoulders. Then to the tattoo on his chest which I wanted to trace with my fingers. I watched as his muscles flexed as moved his arm to touch his hair. I bit my lip as I raised my eyes back to his lips.

* I wonder how they would feel

* why am I thinking like this

I'm probably just ovulating

I feel his hand slightly squeeze my thigh which caused a little gasp to leave my lips. I looked up to find him looking at me. Shit. Did he see me staring at him? I look away in shame and focus my eyes on the tv.

I can still feel him watching me, but I ignore it. His hand starts rubbing circles on my thigh which makes me shiver in delight.

" Amanda,"

I look at him. " yeah," he squeezes my thigh again causing my lips to part. " do you need something?" I try to play it off.

His eyes move all over my face before landing on my lips. He looks at them and then back at my eyes. In one quick movement, he moves me onto his lap. Placing legs on each side of him. I yelp. " what the fuck are you doing," I try getting out of his hold, but he holds me down by my hips.

I keep trying to move and he hisses. " stop moving so much," I instantly stop moving when I feel his bulge pressing on my butt. I look up at him uncertain of what is going on.

" Denial? "  he hums in return with eyes fixed on my mouth. " what are you doing?"

" why aren't you wearing any pants,?" he asks. Once his eyes meet my own.

I didn't know how to explain why. I always roam my house in nothing but a big shirt I forgot to put shorts on when he came back. " I don't know, "

He moves his upper body into an upright position bringing me flush against him and his bulge directly on me making hmmn in approval. There is little fabric between us making the sensation even more intense.

" Da Danial," is all I could get out when he started kissing my neck. The kisses were slow and sensual as he pressed himself against me making me moan.

" fuck, " he grunts. He lifts his head and looks me in the eyes. The look in his eyes made me slightly cream my panties. " kiss me," he demands.

" No, what?... Daniel what are you doing? " I try moving off his lap which only caused more friction. Making my lips part.

" I'm going to kiss you now," he says again.

" wh. Why?" I choke out

" Because I know you want me to,"

" I don't,"

*lies

" Are you sure?" he asks and I nod. " hmmm," he places his hand on the back of my neck and slowly brings my face closer to his. I don't resist. In fact, the action makes me involuntarily press myself against him. Causing me to moan just inches from his mouth. 

He looks me in the eyes before pressing his lips against mine and I instantly melt. His lips are soft and warm against my own. His hand gently my butt squeezing me. I gasp at the feeling allowing him to slide in tongue into my mouth.

The kiss gets heated as our tongues slide over one another. He uses both his hands to massage my butt. I found myself granding at him. My hand grabs a fist full of his hair while the other holds onto his shoulder for support.

* what the hell am I doing

His hand makes it under my shirt and he grabs my boobs making me moan into his mouth. He pitches my nipple which leaves a trembling mess. He takes the opportunity to remove my shirt leaving me with nothing but my panties on. He sits back and looks at my half-naked form. I try to cover up but he slaps my hands away. " fuck I forgot how beautiful your body was," he groans before putting my boob in his mouth.

" Oh, fuck," I moan as he switches from one boob to the other. Soon I feel his hand start to rub on my pussy shocking me. " Danial," I try to scold but it comes out as a moan when he finds my clit. He lifts his head to look at me as he applies pressure. " Fuck, " I hold onto his shoulders for support.

His hand on my butt slides my panties aside from behind and thrusts a finger into my hole making me throw my head back. " Danial,"

"hmmm"

" Please,"

" Please what,"

* I don't even know what begging him for

I start to ride his finger as I try to get some friction. " still so fucking tight," he groans.
" go up and down," he commands.

I do as I'm told. A moan leaves my mouth each time. He adds a second finger causing my hips to buckle. " Da...Danial," I cry the feeling becomes unbearable. " I.. I'm. I think I need to pee,"

He flips us over, gently laying me down on the couch and he kneels in front of me. Confused I try to get up to go to the bathroom, but he lays me back down and hooks his fingers on the waistband of my underwear. I try to stop him but he was so quick. I place my hands over my private area, trying to maintain my last sense of dignity.

He lefts my legs and places them over his shoulders. " What are you doing?" I question in panic. He slaps my hands away causing me to flinch, fully exposing my pussy to him. He licks his lips as he eyes it. Again I try to cover up. This time he grabs both my hands and holds them against my chest.

He leaves sloppy wet kisses on my stomach moving south. "Daniel what are you doing? " I say breathlessly

He uses his free hand to lift my lower half bringing it close to his face. He maintains eye contact, as he says. " don't worry you liked it last time, "

****************************************

Hey, hunnies ❤️🤍

Still learning how to write smut so bear with me 😂😂.

Anyway, ay don't forget to comment and vote.