CHAPTER 25

You and Jon are woken up by a loud knock on the door.

"You. Expecting someone?" He asks sounding mad

"No"you shake your head. He gets up and puts on his boxers on you get up and put on your robe. Following him to the door he looks through the peephole and then opens the door. There on the ground is a black rosé with a letter tied to it. "What is that?"

"Idk" he says looking around and then closing the door. He locks it and turns around and opens the letter "WTF, this guy doesn't give up does he!" He throws the letter on the bed and looks at you.

"What does it say?"

"Nothing it's stupid" he says putting his clothes on

"Let me see" you reach for the letter.

DOES SHE KNOW!! it says and you turn the card over its a picture of Jon with Lindsey. He's hugging her.

"What is this?" You ask with a shaky voice.

"It's not what it looks like Stacy"

" I think it's exactly what it looks like Jon YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO EVER SEE HER AGAIN"

" Stacy she..."

"GET OUT" you yell pointing at the door.

"Stacy"

"No Jon leave me alone"

"Stacy!"

You walk over to kayden and pick him up.

"Go with her"

"Stacy!!" You can hear him gettin mad.

"Leave us, how could you go to her why would you I thought you said you wouldn't ever, just leave me Jon please"

"But"

"Fine ill go" you start packing kaydens diaper bag.

"No I will" he takes a step towards you but you step back "I love you" you dont say anything back he grabs his jacket and leaves.

Why would he go behind your back and see her after he promised he wouldn't does he love her or something.

"Come on kayden it's time for me and you to go apartment hunting" you dress him in a cute blue and black Jordan outfit. With matching Jordan's a gift from chau and Andrew.

It takes you almost all day but in the end you find the perfect 3 bedroom condo for you and kayden. It's just in your budget but soon your going to have to get back in the working world your savings aren't going to last you forever. And your not taking a penny from Jon. Who by the way has been calling you none stop. You end up calling up movers to help you get all of your stuff out of storage and they move everything in that day. It's already about 8pm when you settle in to your place full of boxes with kayden sleeping on your bed surrounded by pillows and a baby monitor near by. You start to unpack the kitchen stuff when you hear your phone go off.

It's Jon "WHERE ARE YOU?"

"At my new place with kayden"

"Which is where?"

"Not telling you"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME"

"You don't need to know"

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN I NEED TO SEE MY SON!!!"

"And you will, we will set up a time and place for that"

"Stacy for the love of god"

"Okay I gotta finish unpacking, say hi to Lindsey for me" you hit the end button and breath deeply. Hope you made the right decision for you and kayden.