CHAPTER 7

The next morning jon is getting the baby ready he puts him in his lil curdoroy outfit with matching suspenders and lil hat and bow tie. Once the nurse has given you your release papers you both walk to the door and wait while jon goes and pulls the car around. When you get home there's a bunch of cars parked up front.

"Surprise" everyone yells all the team is there. Including your mom and jons mom.

"Hey" you say not knowing whatelse to say.

"We just wanted to come see lil kayden" chaunette says taking the baby from jon. She sits on the couch and immediately shaw crowford and saad sit down next to her all cooing over the baby.

"Hope you like the surprise" jon says when your up in your room getting changed.

"Dont get me wrong babe i love having everyone here but i thought it would just be me and you, you are going to leave me"

"Sorry i should have thought about that"

"Yeah oh well, we will have tonight" you say putting on some black victoria secret sweatpants and a royal blue tank top.

"Hey tonight itll just be us 3"

"Okay"you say smiling up at him

"Come on the sooner we get downstairs the sooner they leave" you laugh and he takes your hand and leads you downstairs.

3 hours later everyone is gone and its just you 3 in your room. You grab jons laptop and an email pops up. It's from lindsey,

Thought you would want to see our little bundle of joy she writes. She attached a picture of her ultrasound you feel sick.

You feel jon staring at you.

"Whats wrong" he asks

"This" you say handing him his laptop.

"Wow" he says as he reads it. "Im sorry that you saw that.

"Its okay its fine im fine" you lay down and admire your baby boy thats sleeping in the middle of the bed. He really is an adorable child. Spitting image of his father. Whats going to happen when lindseys baby is born is he going to get pushed a side tears start forming in your eyes. You turn your bed side lamp off when jon gets in bed and face the wall. You dont want to be distant with him on his last night home but you cant help it.