CHAPTER 18

They are tied by the end of 1st period. During 2nd period jon gets a penalty and has to sit out. while hes in the box all he does is stare at you and the guy who hasnt stopped talking to you.

'so you like hockey'

'more like love it my-'

'me too. so whos your favorite player?' just then bickell boards someone right in front of you. he looks at you and then at that guy and then shakes his head. woah was he mad at you. you look up to find jonathan sitting on the bench not taking his eyes off of you.

'toews hes-'

'hes okay i think sharps better tho that old timer'

'yeah but toews-'

'so are you not with your sons dad?'

'actually'

'i give props to a single mom takes alot to take care of a kid all by urself

IM WRITING THIS AS IM WATCHING THE WINTER CLASSIC AND IM SO UPSET HAWKS ARE DOWN - 0-2 :/

'Im not a single mom" he looks at chau

'oh i get it'

'no you dont' its the end of the second period you get up.

'where you going?'

'gotta go chance kaydens diaper'

'ill come with'

'great, excuse me' you say to him. you and chau walk to the nearest restroom.

'what is up with that guy?' she asks

'idk i met him at the consession stand and well now he wont leave me alone like i try to tell him that toews is my bf but he just doesnt get it like really'

'oh oh'chau says after looking at her phone

'what'

'andy says you should probably stop flirting with that guy jons getting pissed'

'what im not flirting'

'yup i texted him that also told him that guy wouldnt leave you alone'

'okay good' you look at your phone and nothing.

'he said hed let jon know'

'okay'

'well lets go get some snacks im kinda hungry'

'okay i want some ice cream' by the time you get back to your seats the teams are already out on the ice. you look for jon who again is looking up at you he waves you can see the fans turning to see who he waves at. you wave back. you grab kayden and hold him up to the glass so he can see his daddy.  jon skates up to the glass and smiles at him he taps on the glass. then skates off, just then jake comes back with beer.

'here you go' he says trying to hand you one

'i dont drink beer thanks'

'oh okay more for me'

'yup'

'so any plans for tonight'

'nope just going home with my baby and bf'

'wait you have a bf?'

'yes'

'lucky guy'

'im the lucky one'

'why do you say that"

'because my bf is great'

'but your such a catch'