CHAPTER 26

It's been a week since you moved in to your new place and to your knowledge Jon still has no idea where you live. Luckily he has been on the road for the last week. You havent gotten anything from jake either. You have gotten a new job at a restaurant near by as a chef that played really good so you didn't have to ask Jon for money. Which he kept trying to offer you.

JON: HEY he texts u

HEY

CAN I SEE MY SON TOMORROW?

YUP ILL DROP HIM OFF

HOW ABOUT I COME TO YOU GUYS?

NO JON.

WHY NOT?

YOU KNOW WHY JON!

THATS JUST PLAIN DUMB. STACY I NEED TO KNOW THAT MY SON HAS A STABLE PLACE

HE DOES JON WHAT DO U THINK IM A BAD MOM OR SOMETHING!?!

NO BUT I MISS U

I SEE

I DO

I GOTTA GO JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN U GET BACK INTO TOWN AND ILL DROP HIM OFF. WOULDN'T WANT TO RUN INTO LINDSEY.

WOW REALLY I TOLD U IM NOT WITH HER

WHATEVER. BYE.

BYE. I LOVE U.

You couldn't help but feel a lil heart broken. You didn't know whether or not to believe him or not. Suddenly there's a knock on ur door. You get up and look through the window and immediately run to the door and let Chau in.

"Hey girl" you greet them.

"Hey hey hows my nephew" chau says going to kaydens. Pack and play and picking him. "Ugh he gets cutter everyday"

"I know I love it"

"So how have u been?" She asks sitting on the floor with kayden and handing him toys

"Okay, how about you?"

"Good, how are u and jon?"

"There is no me and jon."

"Stacy!"

"What?"

"That man is crazy about you"

"If he was crazy about me he wouldn't have met up with Lindsey and not tell me about it"

"Well andrew was with him when that happened"

"What?!"

"Yeah apparently she just hugged him and walked away"

"What?"

"Yeah so maybe it was all planned, ya know"

"Maybe"

"I wouldn't be so tuff on him he loves u and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize losing u and kayden Stacy listen to him u 2 belong together!"

"I know it just hard"

"Its only hard because u make it hard girl"

"Yeah ill talk to him when they get back"

"I would"