CHAPTER 3

"How many times do i have to tell you that i dont care if it is or it isnt. I love you!"

"But she is for sure going to have your child"

"I dont know that!" He shouts at u running a hand through his hair.

"But still"

"look ill deal with it when its time, but dont you think im going to leave you. If that kid is mine im going to be in his life but there is no way in hell that ill get back together with her"

"But jon"

"NO STACY THAT'S ENOUGH I AM DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT!"

"I was just.."

"Look" he says pulling you to him so that your sitting on his lap. "I love you and this child shit we have been through so much together dont give up on us now babe" he gives you a soft kiss on your lips. You kiss him back knowing that he is right. "Come on let me feed you before we go to bed, we have a big day tomorrow."

He takes you downstairs and makes you some grilled cheese sandwiches. After you eat you take a quick shower and get into some black sweats and a big loose blackhawks shirt. You brush your hair and get into bed. Jon walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. You cant help yourself but look.

"Enjoying the view"he says catching you staring at him

"Yes" you whisper and start yo blush. He drops the towel and smiles at you. Mmmm he is def one handsome man, he turns around as he puts some boxer briefs on. He smacks his butt as he walks toward the walkin close, you giggle when he comes back out he has some blackhawks sweatpants on. He jumps on the bed he lays on his side beside you. He pulls your shirt up and lays his head on your stomach.

"Hey lil guy cant wait to finally meet you tomorrow. Now dont give mommy such a hard time and make this a easy delivery" he kisses your tummy and looks up at you. You cant help but smile at this man that you love.