CHAPTER 8

You feel jon get up so you pretend to be asleep. Then you feel his hand on your shoulder and you open your eyes.

"Hey dont over think things okay"

You open your eyes and look at him "i know i shoukdnt its just that this sucks jon i mean we have been through so much we cant catch a break like ever"

"I know it seems that way but we can get through this if we weren't ment to be i wouldnt be trying but i truly believe we are ment to be babe" he says leaning in and kissing your cheek.

You sit up and look at him you take his hand "do you jon do you honestly believe we are ment to be"

"Yes i do"he takes both your hands and pulls you up and hugs you carefully. "I really do baby"

"Okay jon i do believe we are ment to be too, i wont over think all this and ill just focuse on us now"

"Thank you" he says lifting your face with his finger and kissing you. A soft amazing kiss. "Now lets go to bed i want to cuddle with my girl before i leave her for an entire week." He takes you and lays you on the bed and squeezes in next to you he wraps his arms around you. Your facing each other "i love you"

"I love you to jon, now go to bed you have to wake up early"

"Yes mam" he says he turns you around so that your spooning and pulls you against him. You both fall asleep the baby only wakes up 2 times before you decide to get up you look at the clock and its 630 am jon leaves at 12. The baby starts to cry and you pick him up and attach him to your boob so he could eat.

"That looks like fun" jon says sleepily

"Jon!" You yell

"Im kidding babe well actually im not it does look like fun and it is fun lucky lil guy"

"Wow jonathan stop"

"Haha okay" he says sitting up. He kisses the side of your mouth. "Goodmorning beautiful"

"Goodmorning, you know you can sleep more"

"I know but i want to make you breakfast before i go"

"Do you" you smirk at him.

"Yep" he says getting out of bed. He puts on a tshirt and heads down stairs. When the baby is done feeding. You wrap him up in his blanket and go and lay him in his crib. You turn the monitor on and grab the extra one and head downstairs.

When you get downstairs jon is making pancakes and bacon and some boiled eggs. You walk up behind him and hug his waist and you kiss his back.

"Hey baby didnt hear you come up, wheres kayden?"

"In his crib" you say holding up the monitor. Once breakfast is done you both eat and then jon decides to shower. You check on the baby and then quickly get into bed. Just when jon is walking out.