CHAPTER 30

You wake up a couple hours later and you're in the trunk of a car, you start pounding on the trunk.

"Quit it or you die" you hear Jake say.

When he finally let's you out you see that you're in Jakes hometown depue il. A really small town in the middle of no where. He takes you to his moms house. She had passed away 3 years ago. He shoves you into his old room that had no windows and you hear him lock the door from the outside. You sit on the bed trying to figure out what to do. He doesn't come back that night.

The next day he comes in with a bag of food. Some mcdonalds and he leaves you eat it because you gotta keep you're strength up. He comes in an hour later.

"Wheres Jon?"

"You're so stupid didn't even realize I was tricking you"

"You nnnevvver had hhhimm"

"Nope did you try calling him, I bet you didn't you're so gullible!! I knew you'd fall for it didn't even ask me to talk to him or anything. Do you really love him that much" he asks standing in front of you.

"Yes" he slaps you hard you taste blood.

"You're never going to see him again you get that"

"You can't do that I need him" hr hits you again

"You need me get that! Don't worry about our son I'll get him for you"

"NO!" You yell

"What" he says grabbing a handful of your hair and pulling it

"Leave him alone hes not yours"

"Of course he is" he throws you on the bed. "And we will have him soon and then soon enough we will be a family"he leaves.

No he can't get kayden you think trying to think of a way to get out ta here before he tries to get him.

A COUPLE DAYS LATER!

Since you've done everything he's asked you to he let's you room the house but he has all the windows bared and locked and the doors too. He doesn't have a phone besides the one he keeps on him. The front door only opens when he puts a pass code in one you haven't managed to figure out.

"I'll be getting our son tomorrow" he says as you sit at the table with him.

"What" you're eyes start watering.

"Yup" I know fuck boys schedule now

"How"

"I have someone watching him"

"Who"

"That's none of you're fucken business got it'

"Okay"you whisper not your baby boy u couldn't let him get his hands on him.

"And he's gonna get brought here to make it easier for me, you're man does not know who to trust does he" he laughs and continues to eat.

IM SORRY JON I HAVE TO DO THIS. You say to yourself as you figure out what to do now. Hoping that Jake falls fast asleep after sex that's your chance.

"Well we better get this outta the way before the baby gets here" you tell him standing up and sitting on his lap.

"That's what I'm talking about" he says lifting you up and caring you up to the bedroom he lays you on the bed while he ujdress . you wipe away a few stray tears he takes off the only t-shirt he let's you wear. And starts kissing your boobs he sucks on you're nipples and you can't help but feel disgusted by it but you have to for kaydens sake. He kisses a path down to your stomach and then lower you fake moan as he puts his mouth on you. He kisses a trail back up to your mouth and you kiss him back.

"Oh god baby I want you" he spreads your legs and you don't fight him. He penetrates you hard and fucks you till he cums. Which doesn't take much he gets off you. "Definitely better than last time" you smile at him pulling the covers over you knowing he will fall asleep soon. "Now you're turn"

"What?" You say looking at him

"Ride me"

"But aren't you tired"

"Not yet baby I can go all night, they don't call me the fuckking for nothing"

"Oh" he gets up and lifts you onto him

"Now fuck me" he gives you a glare

You slowly lift your body and slide his dick into you a tear falls and lands on his chest he doesn't feel it. You slowly roll your hips.

"Oh yes baby like that" he grabs your hits and moves you faster then he rolls over and you're under him and he's ramming into you making you cry out "yes baby cum for me" and you're treacherous body obliges "yes oh god Stacy yws " he pulls out and cums all over you're stomach and then rollss off you "oh god that was so fucken good."

"It was I'm so tired now" you tell him

"Nope one more time I'm not done with you" he says flipping you so you're laying on you're stomach "you starved this dick so much it can't get enough of you now baby" he lifts you so you're on your elbows and he stick its in from behind so hard that you wince he fucks you hard and just keeps going then the lifts u without taking his dick out and sits"turn around" he says u oblige and straddle him he helps you and he moves hard he gets up and pins you against the wall and fucks you hard to were your back is constantly hitting the wall hard. After a couple minutes he moves to the bed and lays u down and keeps going just when you think its never going to end he yells out and cums inside u. "Ugh that was so good." He lays down and pulls you to him and covers the both of you you face away from him. He starts funning his hand down your back a couple minutes later he stops and you can hear him snoring. You get up and go to where he dropped his pants and search for his phone.