CHAPTER 27

The next day you wait for jon to text u.

HEY I SHOULD BE HOME AROUND 4 SO IF U WANT TO DROP HIM OFF AT 430 THATS FINE.

OKAY. BUT I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.

REALLY! OKAY! SO JUST COME OVER WHENEVER OKAY.

OKAY.

You get off of work at 230 and head to chaus place to pick up kayden. You tell her youre going to talk to jon and she can't hide her excitement. When you get home you put kayden down for his nap. Turn the monitor on and quickly shower.

You blow dry your hair and straighten it, it almost touches your butt cuz its so long. You walk to your closet and decide on a blue strapless summer dress. That goes down to your knees and had lace around the chest area. With some cute black lacy boy shorts. And black strapless bra. And some black sparkly flats. U do your makeup with just some mascara and eyeliner and some shadow and a shiny lip gloss.

Kayden wakes up just in time you go into his room and change his diaper put on some cute dark jean shorts and a royal blue polo shirt and his lil royal blue vans. You pack his diaper bag with extra clothes among other things. By the time your done its 4. You feed kayden and then put him in his car seat and make your way out to Jon's place since its almost a 20 min drive.

He's waiting for you at the door as you pull-up he runs to your car and opens Jayden's door and immediately takes him out and kisses and hugs him.

"I missed you lil man yes I did" you hear him say to kayden as you grab his diaper bag and et out of the car. "Hey" he says to you.

"Hey"

"Do you want to come in?"

"Sure"

He leads the way and holds the door open for you. He has set up a lil play area for kayden "so what did you want to talk about?"

"Well about what happened with you and Lindsey"

"I already told you nothing happened between me and her she was just there an hugged me"

"Jon I know"

"You do"

"Yes chau told me, everything she ha asked Andrew and he told her what he saw and heard"

"So your coming back to me?"

"No Jon"

"Why?" He says standing infront of you you look up and stare in to his eyes it's so hard to not just hug him and kiss him but you fight it off

"Because jake is still out there Jon"

"So?"

"I'm not risking your life Jon!"

"Stacy" you turn away from him.

He steps closer and hugs you from behind.