CHAPTER 29

You get to the address that he gives you which leads you to a warehouse 20 minutes out ta town. You park your car outside and head in. The door is unlocked and you walk in its pitch black except for some light you see under the door. You start heading to the door when someone grabs you from being you feel someone put a piece of cloth on you're mouth and nose and then everything goes black..

JONS POV-

Its been 2 days since she's been gone. You were out of you're mind not being able to sleep or eat all you can think of is her and you don't know where she's at. Her car was found at an old warehouse along with her phone and everything else.

"Jon" you hear someone say

You look up and its kaner.

"Man you need to eat" he says handing you a McDonald's bag

"I can't"

"Jon you need to keep you're strength up"

"How can I eat when I don't know what's going on with her"

"I know Jon but you're not doing yourself any good starving yourself think of you're son"

You look over to where kayden is sleeping on you're bed he hasn't left you're sight since she disappeared she was suppose to be on her way to pick kayden up and she had never showed up so chau called you worried you had dropped everything and went out looking for her it was till 4 hours later that you found her car using the GPS tracker on her phone she was no where in sight.

"I'm just not hungry"

"Jon eat" hr hands you some fries.

You eat a couple and put em down

"You've done everything you could possible do"

" no I haven't"

"Jon the authorities need to take care of this let them do it"

"I can't I promised id keep her safe and now I don't even know if she's okay"

"Jon noone thought he'd take her"

"When I get my hands on him he's dead" you say hitting the wall with you're fist.

"Don't say that think of you're future fuck think about you're kid"

"I am thinking of him,WHAT IF SHE HAD HIM WITH HER I WOULD BE ALONE RIGHT NOW"

"I KNOW BUT YOU CANT FUCKEN FUCK YOURE FUTURE UP BY KILLING HIM LET THE COPS DEAL WITH HIM"

"I swear if he hurt her.." You break out into tears something that no one sees you do obviously since kaner doesn't know what to do so he just pats your back

"Shell be fine, she's a strong girl"

"I hope so.."