CHAPTER 19

the next morning you wake up early cuz kayden woke you you watch jon get ready for practice hes wearing his navy blue suit.

'so your coming to tomorrow game right?'

'uh i dont think so might be too much for kayden'

'no its not'

'yeah'

' you have to come, i have a surprise for you after'

'you do'

'yes'

'okay i guess ill come'

'sweet, well ill see you later baby, i have some meetings after practice but i should be home by 2'

You hang out at home all day with kayden elina and theo come over for a bit but they leave before 12. the day goes by super fast. jon gets home from practice and he showers you make dinner and you watch a movie all in all its a normal day. before bed you take kayden a bath and put him in a little onesie and a ducky sleeper. hes getting so big now. jon reads him a book before rocking him to sleep. you both head to bed and he turns on sportscenter and you doze off before he does.

When you wake up jon is gone its 8 he has morning skate today so you understand. hmmmm i wonder what kind of surprise he had for you. you walk into your closet and pick out your clothes for tonights game. a black tank top and your toews 1old time hockey heidi hoodie. with some black jeans and black and red jordans. you head to kaydens room to get his outfit out black sweatpants with a little blackhawks hoodie and a blackhawks hat. gotta represent his dad. jon comes home at 12 the game starts at 6 he showers and just puts on his briefs and shorts and walks around shirtless.
"So you are coming to the game correct?"

"I am if you'll give me my ticket!"

"Oh yeah" he goes and gets his bag and digs out your ticket. "My mom and dad are going to be there too"

"What why haven't they came over" you look at the ticket and ofcourse they are glass seats 

"We'll I've been busy and they've been site seeing and such" he says suspiciously.

"Oh ok"

'yeah they are pretty excited to see you and kayden tonight'

'i bet'

'oh you and chau have a special job to do tonight so just make sure you follow her okay'

'ummm okayyyyy'

'god i love you baby' he says coming up behind you. he kisses your neck and then your cheek and then your lips you turn around and place your hand on his stomach he pulls you closer to him. he lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist 'your like a drug and honestly i cant have enough of you' you kiss him slowly and he squeezes your butt. he carries you to the couch and lays you down

'i love you jon so much' he lays on top of you and kisses you softly on the lips he takes your shirt off and your bra he cups your boob in his hand while his other hand plays with your nipples he then leans down and sucks on it. you moan softly he then does the same thing to the other one. until your squirming with need. 

'oh baby i need you' he takes his shorts and boxers off and takes your pants and panties off he sits on the couch and pulls you to him you straddle him and he gives you his hands so you can sit on him you take it slowly as he penetrates you and then he lets go of your hands and holds on to your hips he sets the slow rhythym then he goes faster and faster he kisses your neck then sucks hard and you cry out you run your fingers through his hair and pull you kiss his lips and he kisses you back catching your lower lip between his teeth and pulling it he then moves faster and you can feel yourself building as you cum loudly and he follows. as you lay on the couch next to him you catch him looking at you out of the corner of your eye.

'what?'

'idk babe i just cant get enough of you'

'well your going to have to' you say putting on your shirt and panties because you heard kayden wake up. 

time flies and soon enough jon leaves you and kayden leave your house at 515 and get to the uc at 535 you head in and look for andree and brian you find them they hug you and immediately take kayden from you. 

SORRY HAVENT WRITTEN IN A WHILE TRYING TO GET BACK IN THE HABIT BEEN SICK AND JUST HAVENT HAD TIME HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. FEEDBACK IS DEF ALWAYS NEEDED. 

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO WRITE ABOUT NEXT?