chapter 16

When you get home you find andrew asleep on the couch with kayden on his chest. chaunette jumps up and looks at your hand then looks at jon you see jon mouth later. she nods and shakes shaw. 

'are they' shaw gets up chau shakes her head and shaw immediately shuts up. he hands you kayden, 'hes a sweetheart' 

'aww thank you, well let me go lay him down' you head up the stairs once your at the top you hear shaw.

'what happend man thought you were...'

'shhh not here just plans changed man'

'did that get approve'

'yes'

'sweet'

'i know now we need to find someone to help us with that'

'im sure chaunette with do it'

'id love to im good at that'

'alright so tomorrow after practice'

'when are you thinking about doing it.'

'on wed game' 

'dude so we have 3 days to learn it'

'yeah we can do it'

'i hope so' shaw says 

'me too' 

'alright thanks guys'

'no problem man' they say there goodbyes and you walk into kaydens room and lay him in his crib you turn on the monitor and walk out of the room. when you walk into your room jons already in his pajama pants and no shirt. you walk into the bathroom take off your make up an put your hair up in a ponytail then you walk into your closet and undress putting on one of jons plain white tshirt. 

"Wow you look stunning" he tells you as you getin bed.

"No I dont" hou blush

"Yes you do babe" he pulls you towards him

"If you say so"

"I do" suddently hes on top of you holding both of your hands on top of your head with one of his. He starts tickling you. You laugh histerically trying to push him off of you. But its hopeless hes too strong. When he finally stops, your out of breath.

"You dont fight fair"

"I know" he starts kissing your neck and lets go of your hands you immediately pull his hair making him arch his head back and you kiss him softly on the lips. It doesnt last long  he starts kissing you more passionately hungryly. "God I missed touching you" he whispers in your ear.

"I missed you touching me too baby" he pulls your shirt off and cups your breast with his hand his lips leave yours and he sucks on your nipple you moan from the pleasure. His other hand plays with your other nipple. Then he switches boob you know its arousing you you can feel him getting hard against your belly. God you wanted him. He stops playing with your nipples and kisses a trail down your stomach till he reaches your sex he pries your legs open and kisses you there then he runs his nose up and down your sex. Then you feel his tounge there and you wiggle withpleasure he doesnt stop he doesnt show you mercy and then all to soon you shatter into a million pieces and float back down to earth. You open your eyes and hes smilling at you.

" I love how responsive you are baby" he kisses you and you can taste yourself on him. He abruptly slidesa finger in you moan against his mouth and he starts slididng it in and out slowly hitting that spot everytime. You feel your body start to shake oh no not again it couldnt be. As he slides it in you feel yourself building you cum and he muffles your moans with his kiss. "Yes baby show mw how much you like it" he takes his fingers out and runs it on your bottom lip you bit his finger. "Tonight its all about you baby". He says laying on top of you positioning himself between your legs."you are mine" he says possesively as his considerably big lenght penetrates you slowly you cry outin pain and pleasure "does it hurt?"

"A lil just take it slow okay let me get usedto it" you assure him. Wrapping your legs around him he moves slowly at first "okay faster baby" he smiles and goes faster you match his pace. You kiss him. And he kisses you you run your fingers through his hair pulling a lil he moans and before you know it you build again and you cum loudly your orgasm triggers his and he cums shouting your name.

Afterwards you both lay there you with your head on his chest as he runs his hand up and down your back. You love this man and he loves you. You soon doze off into a long exausted sleep. You feel jon kiss your forehead as you drift off into slumber.

'