CHAPTER 14

"Isn't that right Stacy?" He asks. Your to shocked to say anything. "Answer me damn it" he grabs your arm and drags you into the room locking the door behind him. "Didn't expect to see me did you" you shake your head "that's right baby I'm full of surprises"

"Don't call me that" you manage to say.

"I can call you whatever I please" he says pushin you against the wall and grabbing your face "don't worry I'm not going to hurt you not yet,"

"Why won't you leave me alone"

"Because baby your mine and no one else's so is that baby you got there he's mine"

"No he's not" he slaps you

"Yes he is" he grabs your hair and pulls "that child is mine and he will be with me soon enough but for now ill let you be just know this you and that baby are mine and I will get you" he lets go and walks out of the room.

As you walk out of the door you lean against the wall and fall to the floor.

"Hey" someone says and you jump "what's the matter?" Jon asks

"Oh Jon" you say breaking out into tears

"Stacy what's wrong" he asks sounding worried.

"Hhhhhe was here Jon"

"Who was here?"

"Jake" you manage to choke out.

"What?!?!" He stands up and looks around quickly "when?"

"Right after I left you he he pulled me into that room he said he was going to get his hands on kayden and I"

"What!" He def sounds angry. "Come let's go" he says helping you up. He takes your hand and leads you to the car he calls up his mom and dad and ask them to take kayden home wed meet them there. When you get home Andree and Bryan are already there. Jon arms the house alarm.

"What was that about"his dad asks

"I'll fill you in later dad" he takes out his phone and calls the police. They show up at your house 15 minutes later. They decide to have someone watch the house all day an night. You and Jon head to bed at 11 with kayden you want to sleep with him tonight so Jon builds the bassinet you bought a while back and puts it next to the bed. Once kayden is asleep in it you and Jon get in bed.

"I don't want you alone at all"

"Jon you can't be with me all the time"

"I know but I'm going to hire a security guard for you now"

"Okay"

"Just don't try anything okay I don't want you or my son getting hurt"

"Okay Jon"

1 MONTH LATER!

so far nothing has happened with jake. Jon hired a security guard for you and himself. Lindsey is due any day now as well. Jon only talks to her through the lawyer at least you think so.

"Hey babe" he says when he gets home from practice.

"Hello Jon"

"Jon?"

"Yes"

"Why Jon?"

"Because that's your name". You say giggling.

"Oh yeah" he says walking slowly towards you

"Yes" you say as he reaches you.

"We'll I like it better when you call me babe" he says picking you up.

"Do you now" you say wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

"I do I love it"

"Okay baby"

He smacks your butt

"Ow" you yell. But he stops you by kissing you softly at first but then harder. "God I love you"

" I love you too babe"

"Well I got our night completely planned out"

"What for"

"Our anniversary"

"When is it"

"Tonight!"

"Whoops" you say trying to get him to let go of you.

"Oh no you don't" he says grabbing on to your legs. "Can't believe you forgot about our anniversary"

"I know I know I feel bad"

"Your just going to have to make it up to me later babe"

"Oh yeah"

"Yes" he says putting you down

"Okay"

"But for now put this on" he hands you a bag "I want to take you out tonight so go get ready"

"Okay okay don't rush me"

"Hurry"

"Where are you going to get ready at"

"Guest room"

"Oh okay" you run up the stairs to the room drop the bag on the floor and run into the shower. You shower quickly and blow dry your hair. Then you head out to the too and open the bag. Inside is a black lacy pair of panties and matching bra. With a royal blue lace dress with 2/4 sleeves the dress ends at your knees a nice tight fitting one. You also find a black sparkly pair of high heels and in a box marked tiffanies a beautiful pair of diamon earrings. You put hot curlers in your hair will you do your make up you keep it simple. You take the curlers out and your hair looks beautiful wavy and long. You walk down stairs.