☞T H I R T E E N

WARNING‼️ The end of this chapter contains smut, you can choose to stop reading and wait for the next update if smut isn't your thing, enjoy💦

Nathan Maloley

Sunday, 9:33am:

I lay in bed beside a sleeping Roselyn, she hasn't woken up yet but I'm sure she will soon.

To Sam🔫: Spoke to her parents, don't think it went too good😞

From Sam🔫: So what happens now?

To Sam🔫: Gonna speak to her about it, but we still haven't got enough money, we'll figure it out soon. I'll speak to her today.

From Sam🔫: Bro you can't make her move away from her family.

To Sam🔫: I wouldn't do that, I'm just gonna see what she wants to do. Meet us at W&B at 3pm?

From Sam🔫: Sure, see you then👋🏼

I put my phone down and look over at the angel laying beside me, staring at her.

"Who you staring at?" She giggles innocently, opening one eye.

"A queen." I answer, leaning over to kiss her.

2:57pm:

"If you wasn't interested in music, what would you have wanted to do when you grow up?" Roselyn asks me, laying her long, tanned legs over my lap as we sit outside in the daylight and wait for Sam to arrive.

"Uh, I don't know, I haven't thought about it." I shrug.

She looks down at her watch. "We have time." She says with a beautiful smile, I roll my eyes and laugh whilst tracing patterns on her leg.

"Uh, probably," I pause to think, making anything suitable up; I honestly didn't know. "A basketball coach maybe? I don't know baby." I laugh.

She hums in response, looking off to the side, I furrow my eyebrows and open my mouth to question her but Sam appears. "Skate, Rose! What's up?" He smiles, slapping my shoulder and hugging Roselyn.

He sits down and sighs. "So what's going on huh?"

I look to Roselyn, she nods for me to explain. "We spoke to her parents and they're not happy. We told them that we're in a good position, in a few more months we'll be more than capable to move out there with more than enough money to spare." I say, Sam nods his head in thought.

"Okay so are we moving?" He questions.

"Yes." Roselyn says before I can even open my mouth to reply.

"Baby, think about-"

"I have, I want to move and you two need to move. I don't care what they think, I'm eighteen for freak sake, they can't control me." She sighs, I stroke her leg.

"Baby you heard what he said, if you go, you can't come back." I sigh, she rolls her eyes.

"He doesn't mean it." She replies, I rub my forehead.

"You don't know that-"

"Nate, listen to me, he's my dad and I know what he's like. I'm his daughter, he'll let me back, we're moving," She sternly says, she pulls her legs off my lap and sits forward to cup my face. "December we'll move." She smiles, looking between Sam and I.

"Five months baby!" Sam cheers, clapping his hands together once.

10:25pm:

Roselyn, Sam and I sit in the basement, only Sam is smoking weed since I didn't want to in front of Roselyn; she looks awkward enough around Sam doing it.

"So how much will we have, brain box?" Sam asks Roselyn, she giggles at the nickname and walks around the room to collect a piece of paper and a pen.

"Well $7.50 an hour multiple by 7 hours is $52.50, that multiply by five nights a week is $262.50, multiple by four weeks which is a month is $1,050. So that's just one of you, double it which takes it to 2,100 which is earned in just the first month. You started three months ago so right now you've earned $6,300 in just three months, add another five months and you'll have $16,800 in total just by the two of you. Throw in my money and that'll take it to $20,900."

Her intelligence turns me on so bad.

[do not continue if you are innocent]

Roselyn Belo

Sunday, 10:32pm:

I bite my lip and notice Nate sitting uncomfortably with a cushion casually over his lap.

"Skate you gotta' boner dude." Sam giggles, high up in the clouds.

"Shut up." Nate hisses.

I giggle and get up to go sit beside him, resting my head on his shoulder teasingly. "Sam is anybody in this house except for us?" I ask.

"Do you think anybody else is in? I'd be beheaded in seconds." He scoffs, holding up the... thing between his finger and thumb - whatever it's called.

I laugh at him and tell him to behave before grabbing Nate's hand to take him upstairs to his room.

Once in his bedroom, he shuts and locks the door before picking me up and placing me on the bed. "What happened? I didn't even do anything." I giggle, nodding to his tented sweatpants.

"You always turn me on baby, but being so intelligent got me. The way you bite your lip," he tucks my hair behind my ear and lays on his back for me to sit up and straddle him. "And concentrate is fucking beautiful." He groans, reaching up to my shorts but I shake my head and pull his hands away.

"You always please me first, let me make you feel good since you're the one with the problem." I giggle, successfully stripping him from his t-shirt first and then his sweatpants.

"I love you baby." He whispers, closing his eyes tight as I place my lips on his neck and suck to leave a mark. We're not big fans of hickeys, only occasionally after my brothers found one on my neck when we were younger. I think that's what put us off them, they're rare for us now.

"I love you too." I whisper back, kissing his cheek before making my way down his body until I reach the elastic of his boxers.

I take off his boxers and smile at him, I know he loves my innocence, before holding his length in my hand and eventually wrapping my lips around his tip. I swirl my tongue around his tip and lick a bold strip up his shaft, smirking when he closes his eyes and bites his lip harshly.

"Look at me," I giggle, placing my hand on his stomach to drag my nails down his skin just enough to grab his attention. He looks up and stares into my eyes, reaching down to gather my hair in his hands. I pick my head up again. "Tell me how good I make you feel." I say before returning my lips to his tip.

"So fucking good, baby, shit, like you wouldn't believe," He groans, stroking a few strands of hair out of my face as I take him fully into my mouth and bob my head up and down his length. "You're amazing, baby, the best." I push my head down even further to feel his tip at the back of my throat.

I'm the only girl who has ever done this to him, we were each other's firsts, I doubt I am the best but I'm the best and only he's had.

I continue sliding my lips up and down his length whilst he grunts how good I make him feel, how amazing I make him feel, until I feel him twitch inside of my mouth and I pull away; finishing the job with my hands.

He releases loudly, moaning like it was nobody's business whilst clenching the bedsheets in his hands. I bite my lip as I watch him, happy I did my job correctly.

Once he's relaxed again, I get up and grab a towel from the bathroom, cleaning him up.

• • •

Thinking of posting the prologue to a Sammy fanfic, what do you think?😏

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama