☞T W E N T Y - F O U R

WARNING‼️ This chapter contains smut, if smut isn't your thing then skip it, enjoy💦

5 days later...

Nathan Maloley

Wednesday, 1:22pm:

"Sam it's fucking cool as fuck, it's bigger than the one we viewed and even better." I grin, walking around our new penthouse.

"When can we fly out? How much is it a month?" He questions, I flop onto mine and Roselyn's king size bed.

"Yeah, come as soon as you can. And it's $1000 a month so for four of us we have to pay $250 each." I answer, smiling as Roselyn carries my suitcase in for me.

"Shit man, I'm fucking over the moon, I gotta' get high as a motherfucker right now." He laughs, I laugh too.

"Cool, well tell me when you and Grace book your flights, see ya' soon." I chuckle before he hangs up.

"Sammy?" My beautiful girl questions, I nod and grab her hand to pull her onto the bed beside me.

"We done it baby, we've fucking done it." I grin, staring at her.

"Not yet, you still have that meeting to go to." She reminds me, slipping her hand under my t-shirt to trace patterns on my chest.

"But we're here, living in LA." I reply, kissing her forehead whilst playing with her hair.

She sits up on her elbows and looks ahead to the jacuzzi on the balcony outside, connected to our bedroom. "Shall we?" She giggles, batting her long lashes at me.

"Shall we what?" I smirk, wanting her to ask me herself.

She groans, pressing her forehead on my chest. "Don't make me say it." She giggles, looking up at me with rosy cheeks.

"I don't know what you're talking about, baby." I smirk, pushing her dark hair out of her beautiful face.

[skip if innocent]

A smirk then lifts her pretty lips, her eyes then darken a noticeable amount. "Nate, I want you to...fuck me." She whispers, I would have fucked her right there and then if she didn't get up and run away, giggling mischievously.

My good girl turning bad.

I smirk, jumping up to follow her. Biting my lip, I follow her trail of clothes on the floor, groaning when I see her sitting on the breakfast bar in the plain, white kitchen, in just her red underwear. "You found me," She giggles, hopping to her feet. "Now you gotta' catch me." She winks before running around me, dodging my arms.

I laugh and shake my head before running after her, undressing myself too, as I go. Which wasn't hard considering I only had a pair of sweats on with a t-shirt.

I follow her and finally find her in the jacuzzi, already soaking wet.

However you may take that.

She bites her lip, unable to ignore the tented boxers I still have on. "You know, we need to break the whole place in." She reminds softly, standing up to allure me into the jacuzzi with her. Little did she know, I had other plans.

I walk over to her, letting my eyes drop from her beautiful eyes to her chest, her wet bra looks so tempting to rip off - but I know it's her favourite, if I'm to even rip a thread, I'll have the silent treatment for days.

I lift up my hands and place them on her hips, looking up at her since she's now taller than me, standing up in the jacuzzi on the balcony which over looks most of LA. I watch the water droplets race down her tanned skin, rubbing her wet hips, I look back up into her eyes and secure my arms around her to pick her up, not caring about the water that transferred onto my body.

"What are you doing?" She asks, I don't reply and carry her to our bedroom, placing her down on the big enough bed gently. She looks so beautiful, dripping wet on our bed, like a goddess.

I take off her bra and panties, taking a step back to admire her.

"What are you stalling for?" She asks, sitting up on her elbows.

"Baby it's not even 2pm, we've got the whole night ahead of us," I smirk, allowing her to take off my boxers. "You're eager." I chuckle, running my hand over her wet hair.

In one swift movement, she pulls me onto the bed, straddling my waist as soon as she can. "Can we try something?" I ask with a smirk.

She furrows her eyebrows at me and nods her head. "Sit on my face."

"What?" She laughs, running her fingers through my hair.

"Come on baby, try something new." I chuckle.

She stands up on the bed and lowers herself onto her knees, either side of my face, before slowly lowering down so I can begin my work. She doubles over onto her hands and slowly grinds into me, I try not to smugly smirk as she moans like a fucking sex God.

I remove my lips and tongue from her to speak for a moment. "You like that lil' mama?" I chuckle, she groans a yes.

But then she stands up and turns around so she faces the opposite way and lowers back down to my lips. She reaches over and takes my shaft into that pretty little mouth of hers.

[stop here if you skipped]

Roselyn Belo

Wednesday, 5:10pm:

I place the grocery bags down on the kitchen counter. Since the place come furnished, we only needed to buy groceries, a few ornaments to spot around and our own details for the dining table. The small stuff.

Nate and I organised for our belongings back in Nebraska to be brought over by a long distance moving van, it was actually quite cheap too. So Grace and Sam are going to pack their stuff and ours into the van and fly over within the next few days, the van is scheduled to be here in around a day or so.

I can't wait for Sammy and Grace to get here, they're going to love it.

Nate begins unpacking all the food and drinks into the kitchen whilst I grab my laptop, notebook an pen. "What are you doing?" Nate asks, looking over at me from the kitchen.

"Working our money out." I reply, he nods his head and continues packing the groceries away.

With all of our money added together, on our shared bank card, we have $46,900. Take away the money we spent on flights which takes it back to $46,400. Take away the amount we spent living in the back up apartment which equals to $45,800. Now, we bought this place so now we have $24,300. Minus the groceries, $24,131, minus the delivery man $23,631.

"From $46,900 we're left with $23,631." I inform, rubbing my sore eyes, I really shouldn't be reading or writing without my glasses, it hurts.

"We're doing good baby." Nate smiles.

• • •

Finance is boring, but I just thought I'd put it in to show you how they're doing and understand them a little more.

Thoughts on the chapter though?

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama