☞T W E N T Y - S I X

2 days later...

Nathan Maloley

Saturday, 12:21pm:

I smile, watching Sam and Grace walk towards us, holding hands with smiles on their faces. Grace pulls away first, to run the rest of the way to Roselyn, they hug and tell each other how much they've missed each other.

"Something you haven't told me?" I smirk, nudging Sam's side after greeting him with a bro hug.

"Alright alright, we're seeing eachother but that's it, you can't tell nobody." He chuckles, giving me a warning look as we walk out of the airport. Grace and Roselyn walk ahead, their arms linked as they gossip about whatever girls gossip about.

"How long?" I ask, grabbing the car keys out of my pocket.

We decided to rent a car for the time being until we get ourselves situated with jobs and can afford our own cars.

"A few days," he shrugs, lifting his suitcase into the trunk whilst I grab Grace's. "Guess who called before we left for the airport back in Omaha." He says, closing the trunk.

"Who?" I question, walking around to the drivers side whilst he takes the front passenger's seat.

"Gilinsky," He states, I roll my eyes. "He said he heard about us moving over here, said we should hang out soon."

"Fuck no." I almost, nearly almost, choke on air, looking over my shoulder to Roselyn.

"Damn baby," I laugh, recovering from my moment of shock. "Oh Sam, guess what Roselyn wants to do."

"I have no idea but I saw that you made a Twitter and Instagram and all that." He chuckles, also looking back at her.

She smirks, damn it was a pretty sight. "Yes, I'm a new women now." She giggles, I smile and switch the car on to drive home.

"Well yeah, she downloaded every single social app and made accounts for them all. And she asked me to get her some weed." I inform, Sam's eyes widen in disbelief.

"You're fucking with me." He laughs, his eyes wide.

"Nate what have you done to her?" Grace laughs.

"I haven't done anything, I swear." I defend, laughing.

Roselyn Belo

Saturday, 12:53pm:

"This place is fucking dope as fuck." Sam grins, walking out of his bedroom.

"We told you." I giggle, walking past him to Grace's room. I tap loudly, waiting for answer until I finally receive it and walk in with a cup of coffee for her.

"Hey." She smiles, I hand her the cup and take a seat on her bed.

"So do you like it?" I ask, she walks over to the couch in her room and lays on it, placing her coffee on the coffee table.

"Like it? I freaking love it." She grins. I feel my phone buzz.

From Rito💙: Winston misses you😔 we all do. [picture attached]

I sigh, saving the picture of my little Birman cat before typing in a reply.

To Rito💙: I miss you all too, even dad, but I'm an adult. I'll be back to visit.

From Rito💙: Promise?😖

To Rito💙: Promise💕

From Rito💙: Alright well I gotta go to the gym, Riv says hello and he loves and misses you. Love you Little Rosa❤️

To Rito💙: Love him and miss him too, love you too❤️

"What's up?" Grace questions, noticing the frown on my lips.

I shrug my shoulders. "Just a little homesick now, Rito text me." I inform.

"You'll be fine, you'll get through this." She smiles assuringly, I flash her a thankful smile in return.

2:23pm:

Sam and Nate called the interview with the producer early, not wanting to waste time. Whilst Grace and I finished the last touches to our penthouse, smiling brightly whilst reminiscing over childhood memories.

"Oh my God, remember when we both climbed that big tree in Jack Johnson's back garden and we got stuck? His dad had to come help us down, how old were we then?" Grace laughs, rearranging the ornaments on the living room shelf.

I think back and burst out laughing when I remember that exact memory, nodding my head. "It was the first day of third grade, his mom wanted to treat us all so she made us all cookies and set up the sandbox in the back garden." I laugh.

"Oh my god it was the funniest thing, looking back on it." She laughs.

My phone rings, it's unknown so I ignore it. It rings and rings and rings until Grace answers it.

"Hello?" She answers, furrowing her eyebrows and handing it to me.

"Hello?" I say, holding the phone to my ear.

"Roselyn." He sighs in relief, I narrow my eyes.

"Luke? What the fuck are you doing?" I hiss, walking out onto the balcony.

"I wanted to talk to you-"

"You have no fucking right, you ruined everything." I snap.

"How did I? He was going to tell him anyway and you wasn't on good terms with your dad. All I did was speed up the process." He says.

I run my fingers through my hair. "But that wasn't your decision, it wasn't your choice."

"Let's face it, I did the right thing." He scoffs.

"You did the complete opposite, fuck you." I retort.

"I don't know what happened to you but you've changed, he's changed you." He tells me, I scoff in anger.

"I haven't changed, I've just grown up." I laugh bitterly before hanging up, taking a deep breath before reentering the living room.

5:42pm:

I scream in surprise as two large hands grab my shoulders, I turn around - my reading glasses falling into the water - and whack Nate with my book. "Nate you idiot!" I shriek as he laughs, clutching his stomach.

We're outside on the balcony, people in the next building could hear me. "Sorry baby, temptation won." He laughs, walking back into our bedroom to grab a pair of swim shorts. I watch him, biting my lip, strip and put his swim shorts on over his boxers.

He picks up a small black box and brings it with him, joining me in the jacuzzi as I fish out my glasses and glare at him. He just chuckles and places the mysterious black box on the side.

"What's the one thing you could do right now?" He asks, I bite my lip. Staring at his wet chest, his muscular arms and his cute, curly hair, I think up many ideas.

"I gotta' lot of things in mind." I giggle innocently, straightening out my legs to rest them on his lap.

He sits across from me, nodding his head as he reaches over and opens the box. "Is getting high one of those things?" He smirks, gesturing to the black box full of foreign things.

• • •

Please go check my new book out - Unfriended - I'm so excited to start it.

Do you think they should get high?

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
IG & Twitter// yxbxtch