☞T H I R T Y - T W O

Roselyn Belo

Saturday, 1:03pm:

His hair is gelled to the strand, each strand of his black hair sits perfectly on his head. He wears a pair of skinny jeans, a candy pink shirt with a few buttons undone to expose his dark chest hair, with a dark blue blazer. His stubbly jaw unhinges slightly as I approach the table, wearing my floral purple shorts and matching crop top along with my white high top converse.

"Oh my gosh," he gasps as he stands up, pulls my chair out for me and stretches his hand to shake mine. "You must be Roselyn Belo, hi I'm Tim Smith, recruitings manager for LA Models."

"That is I." Giggling, I shake his hand and take a seat.

"Well it's great to finally meet you sweetie, would you like anything to drink?" He asks, picking up his milkshake. We agreed to meet in the cafe below the offices he works in.

"Uh a blueberry smoothie will do great, thanks." I sweetly smile, pulling my chair in.

He orders for me and picks out a notebook and pen, turning a page to a fresh one before taking the lid off his blue pen. "So, I hope you don't mind me asking you a few questions?" He asks, I shake my head.

"Shoot." I say, he smiles.

"So, what's your full name?"

"Roselyn Lucia Belo."

"Ooh lovely name, how old are you sweetie?"

"Eighteen turning nineteen in December."

"Heritage?"

"Brazilian and German."

"Eye colour is dark brown," he mumbles whilst he scribbles my details down. "Hair, dark brown," he continues, looking up at my hair. "Okay so any disabilities?"

"I can't really read without my reading glasses." I shrug, he nods and writes it down.

"Do you smoke or do drugs?"

"I've smoked weed once before."

"Tattoos and piercings?"

"Five tattoos, two piercings." I answer, crossing my arms.

"Can I see?" He asks, his blue eyes glimmering under the sun that shines in through the window.

I show him the four that are visible and explain that one is on the side of my ribs - where he won't be able to see. "Adorable," he comments on the half yin and yang symbol on the side of my wrist; mine and Nate's couple tattoo. "That's all the main questions done, I'd like to take you up to the studio to measure you and have a test photo shoot if that's okay?"

"Sure, can't wait." I grin.

1:42pm:

After a long time of measuring my weight, height and body parts, I'm finally standing in front of a camera. The photographer kneels down, capturing photos of me at his favourite angle.

"Just tilt your head a little to the left," He instructs, pulling his eyes away from the camera. I do as told and tilt my head to the left. "Perfect."

Many people stand around and watch, including Tim and Thea. "Wilson sweetie, go fetch Jodie." Tim calls to a women who stands on the side, I continue moving into different poses.

"Break." A man calls, the photographer stands and walks over to his computer, gesturing for me to follow him.

Flicking through the pictures he had took of me, I grin at how nice I look or at least how nice the camera makes me look. "They're amazing, you're amazing." I grin.

"Thanks, you're a natural," he chuckles, saving all of the pictures in a folder named testers. "I'm Bryant by the way, I'm the best photographer in the country." He winks, I giggle.

"Roselyn," Thea calls, I turn and smile at her. "Roselyn this is Jodie, she models for us and she's gonna' give you a few tips." She says, I nod my head and hold my hand out for Jodie to shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jodie, your hair is really pretty." I grin, she lifts her hand and twirls her dirty blonde hair around her finger before shaking my hand.

"The pleasure is all mine," she chuckles. "Thanks, your tattoos are cool." We both laugh at how complimenting we are.

"So, you're gonna' give me a few tips?" I ask, she nods and guides me over to the small table and chairs at the side of the room.

Curiously checking over her shoulder for anybody in hearing distance, she laughs. "No, from what I've heard and seen, you're perfect for the job so I don't see how you could improve."

"Are you sure?" I ask, she scoffs.

"I've never been more sure of anything," she tells me, dismissing me with a wave of her hand. "So, are you gonna' take the job?"

"Is it good pay?" I question, she shrugs.

"It all depends on how many shoots you do and the quality of them, but for you I'd say it'd be pretty high."

"I want to, but I'd have to sleep on it, I don't wanna jump right into it." I sigh, running my fingers through my hair.

"I can't make your decisions for you but if I were you, I'd take it," she says, leaning closer to me over the table. "It's a great experience and you get fans from it, it's literally the best thing ever."

We proceed to talk about how she started modelling and how much fame she had gained from it.

"Roselyn come over here a second sweetie." Tim says, standing in a circle with an older women, Thea and Bryant.

I stand up, quickly exchange numbers with Jodie before walking over to him. "Yes?" I smile sweetly, squeezing my hands together.

"Sweetie this is Frank, my boss and we've talked it through and have come to the conclusion that we want you to work for us, if only you'll say yes."

"Of course, I'd love to." I grin, holding in a excited squeal.

"You're hired," Frank announces, patting my shoulder. "Welcome to LA Models."

3:23pm:

"Nate! Grace! Sammy! Everybody!" I scream, running through the front door.

"Roselyn?" I hear Grace question, walking out of her bedroom with Sammy behind her.

"Nate! Get your cute little booty out here!" I yell, spinning around and around in the hallway.

He stumbles out of our bedroom, his hair sticking to his forehead and a towel hung loosely around his hips. "Baby what's wrong?" He asks in a panic, his eyes wide and his body tense.

Aw.

"I got the job! I'm a fucking model!" I squeal, running and jumping on him which causes him to fall to the floor and his towel to unwrap from around his waist.

"Woah, dude fucking cover yourself up." Sammy grimaces, covering Grace's eyes.

I giggle and begin kissing Nate's lips repeatedly.

• • •

I thought this was cute, lol.

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
IG & Twitter// yxbxtch