Chapter 1 - Small Village

Back then when it was in the ancient era...

There's an emperor named Zhang Shen, he's the next emperor after his father, Zhang Luo passed away. He's the only child in Zhang's family.

On a day when he was going out, hunting and training outside. There's an unexpected attack by the enemy.

"Your majesty!!!" his personal bodyguard, Bao Ji called him right after an enemy's sword cut a bit of Zhang Shen's left arm.

"I'm fine!!" he said and kept fighting even with one hand. They were very limited as there's only 4 to 6 people compared to the enemies that were 10 to 18 people. Not fair at all.

Every angle needs to be cautious. Zhang Shen lost a lot of blood and Bao Ji couldn't help him as he was also in the crowd.

But one of them throw a smoke bomb and they ran away. Bao Ji tried to help Zhang Shen but he was pulled in the crowd by someone. They had no choice except fighting back even if it's in the smoke.

"I'll attract their attention with others, you should run, your majesty!" Bao Ji encouraged him and Zhang Shen just nodded.

Once again, the clinging of the swords is heard, while they protect Zhang Shen, he tries to open a way to run away or another way to say is to attract their attention away from his bodyguards.

Zhang Shen ran and they were followed from behind, a few steps from Zhang Shen. Others tried to catch the enemies but they lost their track.

"Find them!! We can't give your majesty to them!!" Bao Ji ordered and they raj and climbed away.
...

On the way when Zhang Shen was being chased, he saw a small village and got into it.

He ran into one of the shops with blood and dirt.

A girl who was a receptionist in the shops was shocked and surprised. She ran behind the shops.

"W-wait...!" he tried to call her but he lost so much blood that it became less energy in his body. He became unconscious in front of the table.
...

"Yu Yin? What are you doing here?" Xiao Qi asked while he was washing clothes.

"Sister Xiao Qi! I huff— just met—" her words were cut off as she got no breath.

"Okay okay! Take a deep breath! Breath in!! Breath out!!" command Xiao Qi.

"Okay thank you! I just met someone who injured!" she said in panic.

"Huh?! Where?! How's that person?!" Xiao Qi repeatedly asked while holding Yin's shoulder.

"Just follow me!! There's a lot of blood!!" she pulled her wrist, they both rushed back to the place where Zhang Shen fell.

Once they got into the shops from behind the door, Xiao Qi was gasping after seeing his condition. Immediately Xiao Qi bent down and looked at his vital sign and checked the bleeding.

"Bring a bowl of water and a few clean clothes! Faster!!" he said to Yu Yin and she ran to get it.

After a few minutes, Yu Yin came back with a bowl of water and a few clean clothes or towels. Xiao Qi already put Zhang Shen in a comfortable place. She put away the sword, his belt and robe. The top layer was the only part she need to take off.

There's three layers of his clothes. The first and second layers weren't a problem but the last layer was. She was hesitant.

"This man is not a bad guy right?" she asked herself.

"Xiao Qi sister! Are you okay?!" Yu Yin asked worriedly when saw Xiao Qi wasn't moving and zoning out.

"Y-yes...I'm fine..." he continued to take off his last layer of clothes and there's something she doesn't want to look at, his body. Maybe it was quite tough and muscular but her eyes needed to be taken care of, her job was to help him not take advantage.