Chapter 15 - Sink In Love

**Flashback On**

"Let me go!!!" Xiao Qi struggled with a man that grabbed both of her arms that were tied with a rope. The man ignored her screaming and complaints.

"Are you even listening!! I SAID—" before she finished her sentence, the guy grabbed her mouth tightly and threw her away. Her back hit the door until it broke down.

She whined in pain and the guy clenched her back collar and again threw her at the wall.

Suddenly, there's another woman being brought by a man that looks like a hostage just like her. She's also being dragged with force to that random place.

The man threw her at Xiao Qi and he looked at his friend.

"So…what to do now?" the man asked.

"Finish them…" the guy said with a smirk while looking at the women.

"But…Miss Jia forbids us to touch them…" the man said.

"Was Miss Jia here? No, right?" the guy approached Xiao Qi and another woman.

"No!! If you touch both of us…you'll get the sequences that you can't even imagine…" Xiao Qi tried to threaten both of the male. They stopped and laughed out loud.

Were they scared of the women? Absolutely no! They still wanted to do something inappropriate to both women even though there were many threats from them.

"I said GO!!" Xiao Qi screamed and there's one power that pushed both of them out of the small room. It was like a strong wind that came from Xiao Qi. Them both were unconscious and Xiao Qi took the chance to escape together with another hostage.

"M-miss…y-you are—?" the woman was still stunned by what just happened but Xiao Qi pulled her hand and walked out of the room.

They both were crossing the forest when the sun almost set and unfortunately, they came across another group of male with their horses.

"Eh? There were beautiful ladies here~~ what a coincidence~" one of the guys said. Xiao Qi put the woman behind her.

"Where did both of you want to go? We can send both of you there…" said another guy.

Xiao Qi frowned, she felt like this guy was more sincere and kind to be trusted.

"Did all of you can send both of us?" asked Xiao Qi.

"Sure...Don't worry about safety, both of you can trust us…" said another guy, he looked tough and serious. Judging by his appearance, he looks like a general rank or something else that is higher.

"Did all of you know who both of us are?" Xiao Qi asked. One of them giggled.

"Who?" the man asked.

"I'm Xiao Qi, the fourth consort of Zhang's family…" she said.

All of their reactions changed together with the woman.

"Wait…you are Miss Xiao that Emperor Zhang loves? One of the reasons why you're being brought to the castle?" the woman asked in excitement.

"K-kinda like that…~" Xiao Qi needed to admit it even though she was shy about it.

"Nice to meet you…I'm Gu Lee Li, the Empress of the southern empire~" she introduced herself.

The guys were almost choked with their own breath after hearing both of their introductions.

"Fang…I think they speak the truth…I think, I saw one of them with Emperor Zhang at the festival just now…" he whispered to Fang.